• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add more tiles in 1.31 (Non-reforged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Guys I was planning to make an RPG with 480x480 map size in warcraft 3 1.31 non-reforged version. How do I add more tiles? First I tried to modify tileset but it's not enough and I can't add other tiles (ex: My map is Ashenvale but I can't add Barrens - Desert). Next I tried WE Unlimited and set my tiles then saved but when I load world editor and try to open map it gets an error. Is there a way to add more tiles without being restricted?

Level 7
Oh I can do it in modify tileset? I didn't see the option to allow it and I couldn't add them because it had a red square indicating that it couldn't, the others didn't have it. It seems I cant add the tiles that have cliffs or base tiles like the dirt, snow, sand etc.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Oh I can do it in modify tileset? I didn't see the option to allow it and I couldn't add them because it had a red square indicating that it couldn't, the others didn't have it. It seems I cant add the tiles that have cliffs or base tiles like the dirt, snow, sand etc.
You can only have 2 cliff tiles.
But there are non-cliff variants of all cliff tiles if you just want the ground texture aspect of these tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.