• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Add life when leveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Please note: this inquiry does NOT involve any type of tech upgrades.

If I want a hero to gain 5 life when that unit levels, is it more advisable to give that unit an "auto-use" and perishable item that adds 5 life, or simply to add that item's +5 life ability to that unit?

Level 17
Please note: this inquiry does NOT involve any type of tech upgrades.

If I want a hero to gain 5 life when that unit levels, is it more advisable to give that unit an "auto-use" and perishable item that adds 5 life, or simply to add that item's +5 life ability to that unit?

if only 5 hp and only after each level up then tome enough and easiest way, hp ability trick thing mainly for adding dynamic hp but maybe faster way just give a auto useable item

So modify the Manual of Health item ability, to 5 hp from 50, then its i think easiest way to u

Level 11
There is an ability called "Item Permanent Life Gain (+50)" that the item "Manual of Health" uses, configure that at your need and add the following trigger somewhere:

• HealthPerLevel
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Hero - Create Manual of Health and give it to (Triggering unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.