• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acolyte

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Acolyte (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 8th of September, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] No portrait or view camera. [-] The gutz texture is attached when the model moves.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 8th of September, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] No portrait or view camera.
[-] The gutz texture is attached when the model moves.

Level 1
riiiiight i dunno if any of the rest of you saw this, but when i imported it all his anims have a skellie underneath him!
Did I just import something wrong or what (i mean theres only one file...)

w/e 4.5/5 useful...but the skellie kinda ruins it for meh :shock:

Level 4
Dear Konblade,

After a couple days of thought, I've decided I would REALLY like to use this model in my map. ^^

Unfortunately, Stand 2, and Stand Cinematic loose the green around the hands, and in one of the other Stands, a green rune appears above the Undead Blade's head...

Also, in many stances, a skeleton appears under the Model.

Are you willing to fix these things? I would very much appreciate it, if you are! Please get back to me! :D Thanks! :wink:

Level 11
The moderators ignored this model and the modeler seems not active anymore (probably), so if someone uses this model and fix it will that be ok? 🤔.