• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About WC3, not WC3R, is it supposed to be beyond itself since bla blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

since the game has lots of improvements if they can do the cinematics but most of them consisted of in-game cutscenes only with in-editor codes?

what do you think of the potentials of WC3 since after or rather before its release, what Blizzard can do better if they don't hurry up the product of WC3 but rather being effective instead of being efficient, that they can do beyond the unexpected things they wanna share, do they intend to do such thing for WC3R if they don't for WC3? But let's focus on WC3, yeah my point is intended for WC3, not WC3R; we are talking about WC3 and let's view its whole product or rather art. What I'm talking about is about since they could do the cinematics at such graphics level already for WC3, I would say it is better than Unreal Engine 5, and for that what do you think about it, it's a shame I cannot really question Blizzard's product since it is already and always a success but rather doing it together will be beyond the objective of being success, shared arts or something instead of the community arts, but the custom mods are the another topic which is not about WC3's gameplay potentials, like they can create such particular graphics tier, I wonder WC3 game's true gameplay design relied on what I think about, Blizzard's intended and hidden work behind the scenes, that from my personal opinion maybe they wanna did that but they just didn't for that the scope is too huge or something else? Yes, you got the point, I mean it. Let's discuss if you think beyond the same thing. Again, DON'T SHARE YOUR IDEA OR YOUR OPINION MUST YOUR IDEA OR OPINION CAN EARN YOU MONEY, read the caps twice and you get noticing it.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

I think I post the thread in the wrong place, RIP may you if you are the moderator move it to WarCraft Discussion forum page?

Lost cause
I saw Shar Dundred posted on this, and from what little I know the Shar Dundred is a wise person. I had made no headway understanding this post, and was exceedingly curious from the main page to see how Shar responded to this and found meaning from this post.

Then I saw the message, "Lost cause."

I guess I was right about everything. I have been enlightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.