• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Myths or Facts?

WC3R status (just casting the vote, not necessarily the exact result since it might not be accurate

• Myths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facts

• Mixed

• No idea

• Blizzard does and is doing their job as always, (not with reverse meaning) what do you mean [answer]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

Myths as rumours or facts as evidences?
I don't read and watch the myths and rumours covered by the others about WC3R, personally being objective I think reforged does great since the servers don't rely on the private networks anymore, but people especially the editors say reforged break their maps and the others.
So to talk about the state of WC3R, is it really the similar case closed to the government just saying anything but never do 'those' promises, (just taking an example rather than talking about the politics) or that it is the approximate situation to the technology company, Huawei which 5G is banned by the myths with no evidences provided by [N/A]?
I know that when talking about this, maybe some people are not fond with this thread because of the way I write them, but as described, plus personally I have no idea but I think it should be the latter. What's on your mind then? About this topic.
Or the third reason could be that WC3R is done even worse than before? What is it on your mind about this.

Too long for the question bar to write, hence the addition to it "WC3R status (just casting the vote, not necessarily the exact result since it might not be accurate":
+ ", or that it being the personal casted vote, hence you know it, like a survey, with personal tastes, but beware, beware of the results, you might not be serious with it, or you do, I don't know."

Status
Not open for further replies.