• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability Suggestions Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everybody! I'm currently making a Anime vs. Warcraft Footmen game, and i need ideas (for the warcraft side ) hero-types and Hero Abilities. I will update* So far, i have...
The Reaper
Soul Tap: Slowly drags a transparent copy of the unit towards him dealing damage. (Copy Signifying his Soul) Is preparation for ultimate abillity.

Evil Aura: damages everyone in the area for maybe 5-15 dmg\sec(including self). It also makes it so when you kill a hero, you heal a portion of your health.(In higher levels, you heal per attack)

Decay Nova: Sends a wave of plague in a Nova-like formation damaging all living units and healing all undead. For every unit who dies from this ability, a zombie will be created under the [triggering Units] Control.

Dark Mimicry[Ultimate]: Creates completely Black copies of the unit last hit by Soul Tap. Their attack powers are enhanced as well as their life. Higher level=more copies, higher attack and higher life.

Please give me feedback on current ideas(balancing, name changing, etc. as well as more suggestions). Thanks in advance!

~darke_fyre

Level 4
Elemental combo:
Sends a bolt of fire with lightning and frost(or water) attachments leaving behind cracks in the landscape like earthquake and when it reaches its target makes a huge explosion that subtracts the area of the target and releasing all the elements in the sky and doing damage to all units in a the radius .

Ultimate sacrifice:
The caster damages his self (this should be done by a spell not a trigger )in order to throw blood in a area creating a symbol.In this time the caster is immobilized.Then all enemy units turn on there allies.If they attack the caster they get 50% of the damage done to the caster.If the caster dies in the process 1,2,3 random units depending on his level die with him.

Fusion:
The caster links his self to the target for a amount of time(casting time).After if the target is still linked by the time the caster is done the target gets sucked in a vortex that makes the caster gain a item (the targets body) witch can't be removed.The item provides you with half of the targets damage and the ability to throw him at a enemy doing damage to both.After 15-25 sec (depending on the casters level ) the target is released.

Blade combo:
The caster throws a sword form a point teleporting his self in locations or angels of the target leaving a identical copy of his self in each point he had teleported after he teleports again.

Telekinesis:
The caster "stands still" while the target is kicked in the are (using transperaci ).The caster creates a mirror image with 100% tranceperaci that causes 50% real damage of the mirror image with each hit.

Hell gate:
The caster summons a gate from the ground that creates a huge number of undead sleeping units.If the are attacked they all unleash .The gate and the creatures last 20 sec.The last level of this spell summons the last killed heroes (perfect copy).

I hope these will be useful in your map _ Anbu kakash

Level 7
Is evil aura always on, or would you be able to turn it off? If it was always on, one would seriously have to rethink how they use their hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.