• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability level bonus with Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. I want to have an upgrade that give an ability level bonus to the Ability Harvest Gold and Lumber so that my worker can harvest more gold per loads. I did everything as following:

In upgrade, I set it to ability level bonus Harvest Gold and Lumber. +1 ability level increment and +1 ability level base. Stats: Applies to all units.

In ability section, there is 60 levels total.

In unit section, I set my worker upgrade used with the upgrade I made for the ability level bonus.

Then I test the game and my worker is not getting an ability level bonus when I research the upgrade. He still have Harvest gold to level one. Can anyone help me please?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I had a quick look on the Human tech that increases the lumber harvested ( Rhlh)
It seems not to be ability-dependent. Maybe it is fine if you add levels to this tech.

Level 2
I had a quick look on the Human tech that increases the lumber harvested ( Rhlh)
It seems not to be ability-dependent. Maybe it is fine if you add levels to this tech.

I also tried this. It doesn't work for gold harvest. I don't know why they put this in tech if it's not even working!

Status
Not open for further replies.