• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Ability in this spellpack needs fix.

Level 14
I want to import the ability "Moment of Courage" into my map from this spellpack but the problem is the ability doesn't seems to be working like it should because it seems to proc all the time after the cooldown is gone but it should only have 25% chance to proc and also it give attack speed bonus for some seconds but it should only give attack speed bonus for the first attack the hero does when it procs... I hope you get what I mean. Here is spellpack Moment of Courage spellpack

Level 20
The max players slots have increased since the map was made so the Unit Indexer no longer indexes all pre-placed units at the start of the game.
In the Unit Indexer trigger change
  • Custom script: local integer i = 16
to
  • Custom script: local integer i = bj_MAX_PLAYER_SLOTS

Level 14
The max players slots have increased since the map was made so the Unit Indexer no longer indexes all pre-placed units at the start of the game.
In the Unit Indexer trigger change
  • Custom script: local integer i = 16
to
  • Custom script: local integer i = bj_MAX_PLAYER_SLOTS
I changed it and imported the ability to my map but it still doesn't work. Now it will only proc once and not more, doesn't matter how much the Hero attacks, it wont proc more than only once :-/

Level 20
You probably didnt initiate the hashtable.
  • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
  • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
  • Set VariableSet SpellData_LegionCommander = (Last created hashtable)