• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ability help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I am trying to get my priests to use an upgraded healing spell, I make the spells have them require tech levels and have the priest use them.

The spells are based on a tech tree requirement.

When i go in game I find the 3 spells (ie: +1 +2 +3) all in the units spell list.

:fp: Is there away to make spell upgrade based on a tech tree system?

Level 10
Now...

Copy/Paste Heal, Set it's levels to example 5, then set how much will be healed on next levels, also set other missing spots (buffs, cd, mana cost and etc.)

Now about upgrade, I took example Priest adept training, I set first 3 effects to None, but set 4th to Ability Level bonus, Leave Increment to 0, but set Level Bonus base to 1 and set ability to your Heal with those 5 levels example...

Set cost and so on... Also set upgrade levels to 5 since heal spell have 5 levels. Set costs, increnement to your own desire. Also dont forget to fill missing spots (Tooltips on next levels and etc.)

You can use any other upgrade just set its effect to "Ability level bonus" and close other useless effects...

Status
Not open for further replies.