• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Having difficulties with spells (ability requirements).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In the world editor I've made hydromancers a playable human unit. I've assigned them the slow, crushing wave, and polymorph spells. Now I want crushing wave to need an upgrade in sorceress adept training before it can be used. I've made a custom version of it in the editor and assigned it the tech requirement "sorceress adept training". Problem is it won't take that command. I can build it just fine, upgrade him just fine, and use his spells. It's just that crushing wave is available right off from the start as apposed to needing that tech upgrade. How can I get this to work the way I want to?

Level 26
There are three fields that manipulate ability's requirements:

Techtree - Requirements -> upgrades required
Techtree - Requirements (levels) -> upgrade's level required
Techtree - Checking (or something similar), if False requirements are ignored. Enter True in that field to make requirements be considered.

Level 3
There are three fields that manipulate ability's requirements:

Techtree - Requirements -> upgrades required
Techtree - Requirements (levels) -> upgrade's level required
Techtree - Checking (or something similar), if False requirements are ignored. Enter True in that field to make requirements be considered.

This worked perfectly. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.