• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability- GUN ATTACHMENT PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Okay, ive searched and looked through forums, but i cant find it, i asked on chat, no one awnsered, so i come here.

This is the problem: whenever i attach a gun (i can get swords sheilds helmets and armour working fine) to a model i always end up with a bad result.

The gun is held in the first hand i make an attachment point, but never holds the second hand, which i had also made a point.
Ive done plenty of tweaking but nothing is working, every model be it konstruct or Kofi's infantry has screwed up in this way and it looks bad and unprofessional in my maps. After years of searching, ive finaly come here.

What i want you to do: go into WE, take any gun model and a konstruct infantry, then (using an ability) put the weapon on the konstruct and test it ingame. If it works, come back and post how you did it EXACTLY or take a screenshot of the ability and post it here.

Thank you.

Level 13
I see my problem, what i did was have attachment points at once, left and right hand. It was not just my fault, the model i was using had poor "weapon" attachment points, making it seem like it was me who was causing the problems.

I now realize what i have done wrong and have fixed it by finding another model. Appologies for the angry first post. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.