• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gun ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hello im trying to make an ability that's supposed to be a like shooting a gun I need an ability for a shotgun ,pistol, and a machine gun I was thinking an area affect for the pistol and shotgun but I cant think of one that shoots out at a target and affects more than one

Level 3
shockwave ill have to try that one also do u know how to make a custom ability autocast Im playing around with the triggers and I cant find a order unit action that lets you use custom spells as the order

Level 3
try this one

I really appreciate you going through all the time to make this trigger for me it works great on your example map but im having troubles with the custom triggers at the bottom im not good at all with triggers and I copy and pasted everything over and fixed all the variables and what not to my liking but it says its still not a valid trigger because of those guys.

Level 3
beautifull thanks guys u helped a lot and Rheiko how did u make it so the unit instantly dies on spawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.