• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom model attacking has no sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm using konstruct's advanced marine custom model and I used Tomura's space marine skin. This skin's path is "Units\Critters\Marine\SpaceMarine.blp" The attack missle is also from konstruct. I attached a gun model to the marine.

However, when the marine attacks, there is no sound. I tried using a simple trigger to play the sound but it doesent fit. The sound plays at the same rate even though the attack speed of the marine has increased. Usually when the attack speed of the unit increases, the rate the attack sound is played at should increases too. But the trigger plays it at a constant rate.

Anyone know how to use GUI trigger to help do as such or is there an alternative?

Level 17
I'm using konstruct's advanced marine custom model and I used Tomura's space marine skin. This skin's path is "Units\Critters\Marine\SpaceMarine.blp" The attack missle is also from konstruct. I attached a gun model to the marine.

However, when the marine attacks, there is no sound. I tried using a simple trigger to play the sound but it doesent fit. The sound plays at the same rate even though the attack speed of the marine has increased. Usually when the attack speed of the unit increases, the rate the attack sound is played at should increases too. But the trigger plays it at a constant rate.

Anyone know how to use GUI trigger to help do as such or is there an alternative?

u dont tryed with regular sounds?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.