• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ability and unit request(and other stuff for my rpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi, as i dont have time/experience eugnuf for this id like you to help me. well wath i want is simply this:

--a multicombat ability that makes the hero rages at an enemy casting a devasting spell ,as this shuld be a ultimate ability i give u total freedom to make wathewer effect you want but it shuld be able to complie to allmost all heros in wc3 tft and roc.

--a nice mage looking hero with a nice outfit, and he shuld have these animations:
1.attack1-3,
2.spell,
3.spell slam ,
4.ranging(like if he got a bow) [and instructions how to applie this animation wen he got a weapon]
5.Quest taken(an animation that will show heis willing to take that quest
6.As u figgured: Quest denied(an animation showing heis nott willig to make this quest)
7.Death
8.reviving (he comes down from the heaven slaming to the ground)
9.dispate
10. Victory animation

--(new) a lightning effect strikes from the mage and behaves like the chain lightning, only cooler.

thanx in advance :infl_thumbs_up:

I`D apriciate if you added something to this post if u want to help me, want more info or wen ur done. thnx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.