• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Abandoned Project: Glaz'Dek Rebellion [Feel free to use it for anything!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey there!

A long, long time ago, I was very into starting up map-making and very ambitiously set out to make an ORPG as my first proper project. I set out a huge map, made notes over the course of a few weeks, and eventually started the map itself. Needless to say, I got bogged down with all the features I wanted to do, and the areas I wanted to make.

As time went on, I spent less and less time on it due to other in-real-life shizz, until I eventually stopped all-together. I looked over it again today and was saddened by the amount of work I had put into it only to just leave it.

For that reason, I have decided that I am going to put all the stuff that I did get round to making up on here just in case anyone wanted to have a look at it/do anything with it. If not, oh well.

So here it is:

View attachment Glaz'Dek Rebellion 0.1c [ABANDONED].w3x

I believe you need NewGen editor to open/use it.

To see what I originally intended for it, here's the thread I made ages ago:

Original

No need to credit me for anything if you do end up doing anything with it. Hope it's useful to someone.

Cheers.

Level 5
Ohh..... how about continuing it now?... its ok if it takes many years to finish at least you finished it..

I've strayed away from WC3 editing, unfortunately. I have too many other commitments in real life and don't have the time/creativity any more.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.