• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Daffa the Mage Abandoned Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daffa the Mage Abandoned Projects and Old Maps

Hello everyone, today I'm going to share all of my ABANDONED PROJECTS and OLD MAPS

NOTES
  1. Everyone has the right to modify my ABANDONED PROJECTS and OLD MAPS
  2. Everyone has the right to upload my ABANDONED PROJECTS and OLD MAPS at any site

MAP #1 : BATTLE OF MOUNT HYJAL

MAP #2 : BATTLE OF THE EMERALD GARDENS

MAP #3 : FROZEN LAND

MAP #4 : MISTY SPRING

MAP #5 : HISTORY OF DALARAN - MINI MAPPING CONTEST #8 : FARMING

Unexpected tab 6

an old map made by Blizzard modified by me before joining The Hive Workshop (maybe) and learn proper triggers. I intend to insert a "Blood Elves" race to add more player to the game, but I actually feels ruining the whole essence of the game itself. Still, some might find it good, so I left it here.
DOWNLOAD
Old project of mine with decent activity stream of development on 2013.
Pretty screwy in my opinion, feel free to modify it, disregard my warning for not editing in the map description, JNGP in UMSWE mode is required to modify it.
DOWNLOAD
First attempt to make a melee map. It's kinda the worst I ever made. The map is quite linear and straightforward to play, but it lacks decorations.
DOWNLOAD
Second attempt on making melee map. Still better than first one I made but it lacks proper gaming. Might be useful for some people.
DOWNLOAD LINK #1
DOWNLOAD LINK #2
A very bad map I made for a contest. Sum it up, the map is where you must retrieve 2 artifacts from Dalaran Ruins after Arthas Invasion. You control an archmage names Nilas Arcanister. There are undead waiting between you and the artifacts, can you get them?

Below are the download link, be noted that I fix some minor stuffs (left the game mostly unchanged) on the first link. So, the newest one is the second link.
DOWNLOAD LINK #1 {CONTEST ENTRY}
DOWNLOAD LINK #2 {FIXED VERSION}
[/tab]

Last words : I know most of the compiled maps are mostly, if not all are craps, but I want to show you what I have tried to done in the past with my very limited knowledge back then.

Attachments

• BOTMH.w3x
    335.4 KB · Views: 208
  • MS.w3x
    40.1 KB · Views: 203
  • HoD.w3x
    52.5 KB · Views: 113
  • (2)FrozenLand.w3x
    36.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

From your previous posts it looks like you will be abandoning more maps today. LOL !!! XD

What about the fall of life campaign ? I hope you still keep going with that. :)

From your previous posts it looks like you will be abandoning more maps today. LOL !!! XD

What about the fall of life campaign ? I hope you still keep going with that. :)
Yeah, presumably. Since mostly I hate doing things which I no longer have interest in.

Hahaha, I might drop that too, but depends of how things works out. It's not a personal campaign, it's a honor for RACC, so I can't just drop it here :p

Hmmm... So I wasn't the only one who created crap maps in the beginning...

IMO These maps were needed for us to learn about WE and become a PRO, Right?
We all did that, but for me, after years of knowledge and works, I can't tolerate seeing them. Really want to burn them, but I thought this will be better for everyone, perhaps someone might scavenge it's content for useful information and such.

Yeah, especially Battle of Emerald Garden holds most experiment of World Editor for me. It's been a valuable memory for me to make it, I even get to THW like this today thanks to making that map (just check the thread of the map).

EDIT :

I have reconsidered to try upload these planned to be trashed map first in map section if it earns approval.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.