1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

A Warriors Training

Submitted by macksen
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is a story..
Watch and see what u think..
Then please say to me if u want me to make a part 2...
The first part (this), it's no action...
Thanks to communist_orc for the model: Dummy
Thanks to Nasrudin for the model: ElveswoodDP2
Thanks to alreadyused for the model: Bed

Keywords:
Story
Contents

A Warriors Training (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 15:37, 26th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Kinda plain and normal cinematic Bad Point [-] Overall - 3/5 Approve
  1. ap0: Rejected

15:37, 26th Jun 2008
    Septimus:

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!] Kinda plain and normal cinematic

Bad Point

[-]

Overall - 3/5
    Approve

2. shaun

shaun

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah it was pretty much better than the other maps you uploaded
    the terrain still needs improvement and it s obvious that you did not spend much time on placing doodads and tiles
    but it's still much better than the former one

n i agree with the mod; there are no markable bad points n nothing extraordinary good

just a neutral cinematic

work on if you want - i'm watching every cinematic on hoveworkshop :p

3. rasha

rasha

Resources:
    Resources:
    u shoud improve terain and put your hearth in the map but idea is good and i give you hmmmm 7/10. continue with good job

4. macksen

macksen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks ^^ Map updated, test and see what u think of the terrain now..
    What you thinking of making a part 2 of this map?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  5. lord_ken

lord_ken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok i'll tell you what i think of it after i download. oh and BTW make sure you reduce the file size so that some people can download faster Good points None Neutral points I'd agree on septimus and Shaun its a neutral cinematic Bad points None

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  6. TomiTomo

TomiTomo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good storyline, but its quite repeating as i can see the mom and dad go to armory and go training 2 times. maybe i can suggest part 2 ? i think this can be a good cinematic ^^ make part 2 !! i will help you if you want me to