• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Warriors Training

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a story..
Watch and see what u think..
Then please say to me if u want me to make a part 2...
The first part (this), it's no action...
Thanks to communist_orc for the model: Dummy
Thanks to Nasrudin for the model: ElveswoodDP2
Thanks to alreadyused for the model: Bed

Keywords:
Story
Contents

A Warriors Training (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 15:37, 26th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Kinda plain and normal cinematic Bad Point [-] Overall - 3/5 Approve

M

ap0: Rejected

15:37, 26th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!] Kinda plain and normal cinematic

Bad Point

[-]

Overall - 3/5
Approve

Level 5
yeah it was pretty much better than the other maps you uploaded
the terrain still needs improvement and it s obvious that you did not spend much time on placing doodads and tiles
but it's still much better than the former one

n i agree with the mod; there are no markable bad points n nothing extraordinary good

just a neutral cinematic

work on if you want - i'm watching every cinematic on hoveworkshop :p

Level 1
u shoud improve terain and put your hearth in the map but idea is good and i give you hmmmm 7/10. continue with good job

Level 13
Ok i'll tell you what i think of it after i download. oh and BTW make sure you reduce the file size so that some people can download faster Good points None Neutral points I'd agree on septimus and Shaun its a neutral cinematic Bad points None

Last edited:
Level 3
Good storyline, but its quite repeating as i can see the mom and dad go to armory and go training 2 times. maybe i can suggest part 2 ? i think this can be a good cinematic ^^ make part 2 !! i will help you if you want me to