• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunstrike Training v1.1

Sunstrike Training v1.1
Created by UndeadImmortal

Gameplay
Improves your Sunstrike's accuracy by playing this map. Each circle has its own features (Steady round are just for testing the sunstrike ability).

Sunstrike - Sends a catastrophic ray of fierce energy from the sun at any targeted location after a 1.7 second delay, incinerating all enemies standing beneath it. Deals 475 pure damage which is spread over all enemy units within its 175 AoE.

(Screenshots will be added soon)

Difficulty varies on the circle you have chosen and each circle has its own unique features.

Running Around - This unit move at random location every 2 seconds. 270 movement speed. No abilities.

Patrolling - This unit patrol at a location. 340 movement speed. No abilities.

Cliff Runner - This unit moves at the start to the end of the cliff. 340 movement speed. No abilities.

Fast Patrolling - This unit is the same as the earlier patroller, but moves at maximum move speed. 522 movement speed. No abilities.

Invisible - This unit becomes invisible after 0.8 second of casting. 350 movement speed. Invisible abilty (No move speed bonus, 0.8 second fade time.

Fast Invisible - This unit becomes invisible after 0.8 second of casting. 522 movement speed. Invisible abilty (No move speed bonus, 0.8 second fade time.

Fast Cliff Runner - Same as the Cliff Runner, but moves at maximum movement speed. 522 movement speed. No abilities.

Keywords:
Invoker, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, Warcraft 3, DotA, Ka-el the Invoker, Kael the Invoker, Kael, Ka-el, Defense of the Ancients
Contents

Sunstrike Training v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Nov/13 20:57:44 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [tr]Not Rated Rules

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Nov/13 20:57:44
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

Level 30
Map Review
Sunstrike Training (Version 1.0)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Sunstrike Training" is a Mini-game that takes you control on one of DotA's int type and only hero that has a lot of abilities known as Kael(Carl) the Invoker. Although you will only use 1 ability the "Sunstrike" for you to use on each level. the game has no conditional ends and can only be played by 1 user.

"Unique yet brilliant use of a mini-game, kinda repetitive but can be useful for those who can't take on the very simple spell of the Invoker, you don't need to restart the game or start a new one since it doesn't have any ending which is great, the Special Mode was challenging, I only got 3/5 but thanks to command trigger use I manage to finish it, great map and practice tool as well."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain was cool, cool by the means of using the Underground Tile set and the use of others such as Icecrown Glacier and Northrend stuff, not much to explain in this genre but great shot."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"After a few checks and stuff, I notice the Invoker unit, by using the '-select' to prevent the player from loosing the grip on the unit why not just turn the unit classification into worker? that way you don't need to keep typing for the unit instead just pressing F8 is faster don't you think? also about trying all of the commands you stated 'This modes can bug the game.' does it mean your map has leaks? if so try looking at some tuts about it, all in all no much to encouter just those what I explained and this is good to go."

WC3ScrnShot_102412_202408_02.pngWC3ScrnShot_102412_202619_01.png12.png

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
11/1587%B

Level 6
Easy, easy, easy, really, or maybe my Invoker skills are way over this...
Make some AI where will enemy unit move in some defined paths (create 10-15 ways and each time pick 1 or something like that).

It is because you are pro. I can't even hit the rifleman that is not moving. Seriously. :vw_sad: