• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A simple edit for this murloc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am planning to complete a race of murlocs with just one more that will serve as special unit to combat spellbreakers in human alliance race and orc spiritwalkers in orc race.

This one I planned was a tribalistic murloc warrior with special abilities given by puddle lords and nightcrawlers. If you could please edit or attach it by modeling these parts by removing the original weapon, attaching the new weapon, and (optionally) putting the mask to the murloc's face.
Combination.JPG

The model files are attached to the post. :)

Attachments

• DismantledParts.rar
    148.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
this could be easily done by importing all the models together into Model Editor and then attaching the geosets to the attachment points

If you fill out this form I can post it on the Hive's request exchange and that way me or someone else can do it for you
Code:
[box="Request"]
Request title: //describe your request in the simplest form
Request type: //(3D Model, 2D Art, Icon, Script, Terrain, or Other)
Request subtypes: //Animation, Re-skin, Spell, etc. (use all relevant)

Description: //Here you will describe everything you want to the best of your ability. Try to clearly state the things that you want and what you don't want

Use: //Here you will describe why you need this request, what it will be used for, how, and everything relevant

[hidden="Relevant material"] //Here you will post all of the relevant media like pictures and the links that are needed to download things if applicable.
[/hidden]
[/box]

Level 3
this could be easily done by importing all the models together into Model Editor and then attaching the geosets to the attachment points

If you fill out this form I can post it on the Hive's request exchange and that way me or someone else can do it for you

Thanks, man. This is the filled up cope. :)

Code:
[box="Request"]
Request title: Murloc Edit - Tribesman Murloc
Request type: 3D Model
Request subtypes: Edit Only - Attachment of Geosets to obtain a new look.

Description: Some simple permanent attachment of weapon and tribal mask on the murloc, replacing its basic melee fisher tool weapon. Giving it a new fresh look and distinct from other murlocs.

Use: For addition in a murloc race and for others to use it too who find it useful.

[hidden="Relevant material"]
[img] https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/combination-jpg.283128/ [/img]

ASSETS to USE
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/attachments/dismantledparts-rar.283129/
[/hidden]
[/box]

Status
Not open for further replies.