• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A problem with PCSX2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
So I downloaded PCSX2 some moments ago because I want to play a PS2 game on my laptop. I installed it succesfully but I couldn't open it, saying that api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing from my computer. I looked for it and found it in dll-files.com so i downloaded it. Using the Dll-files fixer, it has been succesfully installed. But when i tried to open the PCSX2 again, another error message appeared, saying that api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing. I tried the same way I did with the previous one but it didn't work because the Dll-files fixer is a trial version and can only be used once. So I used the manual fix. I followed the instruction, I copied the dll file to system32 and typed regsvr32 "filename".dll in cmd correctly. But then various messages appeared. They are:

The module ""%1"" failed to load.\n\n Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.\n\n%2.

The module ""%1"" was loaded but the entry-point %2 was not found.\n\nMake sure that ""%1"" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again
The module ""%1"" may not compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe.

Any Idea? Honestly, I just want to open the PCSX2. But it seems that the only way to open it depends on the missing dll. But if there's another workaround (easier one if possible), please do tell me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.