• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A problem with Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im making a map, and this map is like build your city and destroy your enemies, and to get gold you need to get income, well
In my map there are 4 income buildings , and the trigger to get them is very simple,
-Unit - A unit owned by player 1 finishes a building
- Building = Shop
-Set income = +10 (and the market 20)
ok, but the problem is: To get to the next building you need to upgrade the shop to the market (his upgrade) and the trigger says when a unit finishes a building , not when you upgrade it, so in the game, after upgrade the shop ,the initial income is 0 instead of 20

Anyone know to solve this bug?:goblin_cry:

Level 2
If you posted the full trigger you used, using trigger tags, I might be able to help.

Also did you use a condition for the unit finishes an upgrade?

Event - A unit finishes an upgrade
Condition - Upgrade equal to Market Upgrade
Action - Set Income to (Income +10)

There is no condition of : Upgrade equal to x

Level 2
Then what I suggest is make a dummy research of your upgrade ability then do

Tech-type comparison equal to Market.

Replace researching unit with market
Set income to +10

something like that.

But the problem is , if i do a thing like that, the research only can be reseached 1 time , so i can do just only 1 time.

Status
Not open for further replies.