• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Pack of Colored Falls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Tried to edit the nodes of falls models but colors cannot be changed. No effect at all.

I'm looking for these waterfalls with colors:
1. Acid-colored (For fel use)
2. Violet-colored (For void waters)
3. Brown (For muddy waters)

Tried to use the basic waterfalls to a volcanic map I made and it is awkward. Do you have any of these files?

Level 23
What is awkward? You can color the normal waterfall model like this:
atQ0peD.png

is your problem that the particles are not getting colored? All of the models from the editor are in your game files, namely war3.mpq and war3x.mpq which you can open with an mpq editor.

Level 6
What is awkward? You can color the normal waterfall model like this:
atQ0peD.png

is your problem that the particles are not getting colored? All of the models from the editor are in your game files, namely war3.mpq and war3x.mpq which you can open with an mpq editor.
Thank you for your idea. Will check it when I power on the pc tomorrow morning.

Level 6
@N'zoth a'right, these should be able to be quickly colored any color with a geoset animation set to use a color, and with changing the color of the particles, as mentioned above.

easy enough for yourself, i reckon
Thanks. I will try to touch the node manager particles. I assure your idea will enable me to create the perfect model for a fel falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.