• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Need Fel and Hell doodad [Reforged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there!

I don't know how to create reforged models so I ask here. Someone could create any fel doodad or hell doodad in reforged. Like Walls for demons with crackles, in the right color theme, with spike. Some statue, props and lava fall. (Why not a lava reforged aswell)
To create a fortress/city for demons (with fel wall or hell wall would be perfect), with great tower and circular structure also to create some big tower where we could walk.
Some lava rocks and fel rocks or some corpse consummed by fel. Fel river or fel waterfall, fel fire, fel altar.
(All the fel doodad could be created with red/orange theme to be more hell doodad)
These ideas are just here to see what we could create but anything more would be appreciated

I think those doodad should be useful
PS: I'm sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.