• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

outland doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i am making a map which consist of 5 areas of outland. I need doodads for 4 of them(not extracted from wow that is not allowed.) I need doodads from nagrand, shadowmoon valley, zangarmarsh, and blades edge mountains. it would be greatly appreciated and some rep would be in order :thumbs_up:

doodads consist im needing is ecspecially trees, zangarmarsh giant mushrooms, look dif then wc3 editor ones. canopy trees for zangarmarsh plus lots of it sunique doodads. green lava doodads if possible of shadowmoon valley and its demonic doodads. nagrand with its plainslike enviroment doesnt have many doodads other then its trees and bushes. blades edge mountain would require most work cause i wish for wall models with spikes jutting out the sides or spikes to place on cliffs to come out, and also some variations with dragons on them like in game. and bladesedge im mainly worried about the stony parts like where the ogres rule, not the elves grassy spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.