• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Texturing] Outland terrain/environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Asking if anyone would be interested in adding more environmental assets for Outland or if someone could atleast refer me to what tools I would need to download and point me in the direction for some walkthroughs? Even PM me details since I have no texture/modeling experience but I can make some nice looking maps in WE. Now onto the main details... I am looking for floating rock variations such as ones with grass and trees for a Nagrand map, Felwood dirt tile set for floating rocks in Shadowmoon Valley and grayish tile set for Terrokar forest. Terrokar trees would also be a great addition. And the last one I can come up with is the Netherwing crystals from Shadowmoon Valley/Netherwing Ledge. I notice the Netherwing DragonRoost model has them but would be nice for an environmental doodad. I am willing to try to achieve these myself if anyone is willing to assist with any helpful information. I love Outland and thinks it deserves more environmental diversity in WC3. Hopefully someday we’ll see Arrakoa but it sounds like that would be a long project starting from scratch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.