A noob in need of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Help! I'll bet this has been asked before but here it goes. I can make models in a moddling program called AC3D but I want to give them animations how do I do that? Would I need to buy 3DS MAX for that or is there some cheap or free program that I could use.

Thanks in advance.

Level 21
Some modelling programs do not offer animations for models. They may in the future however. 3ds Studio Max does let you to add animations to your model. I heard that a new tool, 1500 times cheaper than 3ds Studio Max is released a few weeks ago. Its called 3D CANVAS and it can add animations to your models :)

Level 2
How would i attach a different sword to say the Arthas w/Frostmorne model, Replacing Frostmorne with another sword, please help

Level 2
So... about this "3D Canvas". Its Freeware right? If so, Does it got, or can you point me out to a converter that converts the model file to .mdl. Heh.... I beleive if I had the right tools, i would not be a half bad 3D modeler. Please respond asap, cause im gettin bored.

Level 6
How do I download Gmax from discreet? I looked everywhere and all I found was a way to download it from turbosquad, and I noticed some people on the forums saying that if you download it from turbosquad than it was messed up and if you got it from discreet it was fine. Can someone please give me a link to a URL that I can download Gmax from?

Level 13
Well, if you read the tutorial I gave you, it mentions a MAXScript called 'DeX Script that exports models as mdl. You can find 'DeX Script with a simple search on Wc3Campaigns' forums and learn how to use it in the tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.