• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A new kind of roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
dude, the badass minor boss is *******... cant tell u. it will all be revieled after they arrive at the castle. I need 1 more person to continue them walking talking (maybe introduce some bandits following them) before I continue. Quick man, cos when its my turn to continue, u will see how Althrin really fights (If only I could turn it into a cine in WE, it would be full of win).

Level 11
After a while, they've been surrounded by necros that summoned that felguard earlier.
They are performing some kind of ritual to revive the felguard. Those necros are also guarded by 'sin bearers'( sinners raised from hell ) armed with scimitars.

OOC : that old man you're talking about is crazy. removed

Level 11
The sin bearers swung their scimitars onto them(Drianne and Garrin).
Drianne : Watch out!
Drianne got sliced.
Drianne : Gyaaaaah!!!!
Althrin : Drianne!
Garrin : Behind you!
Felguard sliced Althrin.
Althrin : Gwaaah!!!!!
Garrin : Oh no!

Level 8
Garrin charged at the felguard, but slowed down as he saw it collapse with a sword jabbed into the back of it's throat. Althrin then jumped on the corpse and pulled the sword out.
Garrin: Are you alright? I thought you got hurt..
Althrin shows Garrin the cut robes.
Althrin: Did you seriously think it hit me?
Garrin turned and saw that Drianne too was untouched. He then spun around, looking for the Sinbearers, but they had disappeared.
Althrin: Let us make haste. No more interruptions.

Level 11
OOC : Come' on! They're dead already! I wanna make this peasant alone and having a mysterious unrecognized powers!

Then came a strange crow, MORPHING into an old guy

Ol' Guy : Magnificio! You all are great!
Garrin : Is this guy your friend too, Althrin?
Althrin : I swear I never saw him.
Drriane : Wanna kill him?
Althrin : Just do it!

An arrow pierces through the guy's abdomen but he's still ALIVE.

Drianne : What?!
Ol'Guy : Haha it'll take a thousand arrow to kill me. Well, I am Gul' Drent.
Althrin : What?! Impossible! You're dead a few years ago!

Level 8
Gul' Drent: It was a mere illusion.
Garrin: Well, sorry to interrupt, but we really have to be off.
Gul' Drent: Do not worry. I have already told the king about the demons. What is more important is that you get to the demon camp. It is south-east of here. They are commencing a summoning ritual that must be stopped. But be on your guard. Possessed humans, and even demons, are guarding the path.
Althrin: We'll be fine. Drianne. Head to your encampment and bring your clan. We will need all the help we can get. Garrin and I will clear the path.

Gul' Drent forms back into a crow, and flies south-east.

Garrin: Where is he going?
Althrin: Hopefully, to take the attention away from the path. The last thing we need is demons scouring the land of Drianne's encampment.

Althrin and Garrin walk down the path, and suddenly possessed bandits begin coming out from behind bushes and following them.

Althrin: Don't look now, but we got company.
Garrin: What should we do?
Althrin: You continue down the path. You may encounter a few, but not many. You can take them. Most of them will follow me. I will lure them into the bushes.

Garrin looked at Althrin in a confused manner, but did not question him. He walked down the path while Althrin veared to the right and into the bush. As Althrin said, about 14 bandits followed Althrin, while only 3 continued to follow Garrin.

Garrin: I sure hope he knows what he's doing.

Althrin walked into the center of a cluster of trees. Several bandits surrounded him. Althrin grinned. The bandits slowly walked forward, then suddenly, Althrin was gone. The bandits looked around. Suddenly one dropped to the ground, throat slit. Then another bandit, and another, and another. One bandit watched carefully as Althrin jumps from a tree, onto the ground behind another bandit, slices his throat, and jumps to another tree. It all happened so fast. Within seconds, all of them had been slain. Althrin cleaned his blades and walked back to the path. He found Garrin struggling against the 3 bandits. Althrin killed each one individually.

Althrin: I thought I trained you better.
Garrin: It was hard...
Althrin: Well, if had listened, you would have known that the best tactic is to take 1 at a time.
Garrin: I guess I slacked off there.

They both smiled, and continued down the path into the dark forrest.

OOC: WTF, dont kill her :Dy

Althrin: Drianne! Wake up Driane! Wake up
A big roar was heard on their back. As they turn on their backs, they saw a huge doomguard. It swings it's blazing sword to Garrin, knocking him unconscious.
Althrin: shit, face my wrath foul demon!
Althrin attacked the doomguard but he was also beaten. A flash of light appeared, a cloaked man appeared. IT WAS GUL'DRENT. He throws a mystical ball on the doomguard killing it. He also throw white balls at the wounded Drianne, Garrin, Althrin, and the soldiers. Mysteriously they wake up and have their wounds healed and body complete

Status
Not open for further replies.