• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(A new idea) ORP Story - Avatars #1! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey all, amargaard's here... :D

Just a new idea that came into my mind, listen up and read "the rules" before you take part in it. This is my first attempt, so I called it #1 and I guess the story will, at some point, become too "fucked up" to be continued. Then I will make a #2, but let's see... The idea is that we, together, will make a story using our Avatars here on the Hiveworkshop-forums. The story behind the story is that I wanted a new unique Avatar that no-one had seen before, then I made this one (You can see it where the users Avatars use to be <-- that way!) in photoshop. It was so unique and I was pretty proud of my work. I still love my new avatar, and therefore I decided to make a story with him and all you other guys avatars (If you want to help me write the story... And if you like your Avatars too). Do not think that the Amargaard-avatar is more protagonist than your Avatars - The story just starts out with him, and you don't have to write about him when you continue the story, but you must follow the rules below! Know that every fifth post ([5],[10],[15],[20]...) I will create a new Chapter - That doesn't really mean anything, other than that at Chapter V (5), Chapter X (10), Chapter XV (15)... and every fifth chapter continued, every user gains his "invent Charcther" and "Invent town/place" back (Read the rules below). Also every fifth chapter a summary is written so people don't have to read all comments...

The rules:
Everyone, who wishes to take part in the story, must have read the rules and all the former posts (Or a summary at every fifth chapter), so they know the story before they continue it further. It is very important that you read these rules first! I may make more rules later, but until then these are the only ones you must accept:
- When you write something that isn't for the story (eg: A question for me) then write OOC: - and then your text... "OOC" means "Out of Characther" (eg: OOC: May I double post?).
- You may NOT double-post, and you may wait for someone else to continue the story before you do yourself.
- When you start your storytelling you must write [<Your post's number>] (eg: [7] ) so that it will be easier for me to control...
- The story-genre doesn't matter... You may change it completely if you want (The genre! - not the story!)...
- The protagonist is mostly Amargaard (When I write), but all the guys together with him are protagonists too, so you may change between them if you want... Don't write something like "At the same time/Meanwhile, very very very far away my Avatar..." because the story takes place with Amargaard and his men (Some of his men are you)! Other new protagonists may of cause join Amargaard later in the stoy if they were not with him from the start...
- Everyone may "invent" 1 other character than their own Avatar each... 1!
- Everyone may "invent" 1 town or place... 1!
- Using of other users Avatars is accepted, but please don't make too much traits, let the users do that themselves... If you make them die, remember that Necromancy, Paladin & Priest-like Ressurection spells and the like exists in the universe. Places such as Hell, Davy Jones Chest (LOL!), the dark Underworld of Undeads and Heaven are there too... So if another user "kills" your Avatar, don't worry: It may come back to life later, and you can use his avatar too (Muahahaha)... >:D
- Please write as detailed as you can, to make the story look good... :)
- Have fun! :D
- Every Avatar and Extra Characthers must have an Icon... See below...

From left to right: Amargaard (Trapped in a hat), Edward Blitz, Silverstein (If you want, you can post an image of your Avatar in one of your albums - Must be the same size of a Warcraft III Icon then, without borders. The face MUST also point the same way as these other Icons... Then I will post it here, or I will be glad to make an Icon for you)
174866-albums3028-picture27062.png
174866-albums3028-picture26759.png
174866-albums3028-picture27195.png

Extra Characthers:
From left to right: General Ratava, General Kallrog, Brost, Issranda, Kakuslor (If you want, you can post an image of your Extra Characther in one of your albums - Must be the same size of a Warcraft III Icon then, without borders. The face MUST also point the same way as these other Icons... Then I will post it here, or I will be glad to make an Icon for you)
174866-albums3028-picture28749.png
174866-albums3028-picture28750.png
174866-albums3028-picture27372.png
174866-albums3028-picture27376.jpg
174866-albums3028-picture28725.png

Chapter I (And the start of the story aswell):
OOC: This is the start of the story, and first "post". Please, write something like "Im in" in OOC, in your first post. I will try show you all the rules in this example-story again. Remember this is the start of the story, so you must continue on this posts text... I will set Paranteces "()" in the text, but for you, OOC must always be before the story like it is here!

[1] (Don't write your number if you aren't writing on the story and you only wites some OOC-text. Next post is [2])
Though his body was made of a Balloon-like material, his mouth was filled with sharp creepy teeth, and his toungue was a long hanging dripping red meat-club (When he was in battles, he used it like a club - Anyways, its good to make a presentation of your Avatars + extra characthers the first time), Amargaard was actually a good person, no doubt. As the mayor of the small town Aediwena (Aediwena = A-new-idea bakwards. Anyways, now I have used my town/place-invention... I may no longer "invent" more!), Amargaard had stepped hysterically around, knowing what was soon going to happen to his town (I will leave this in mystery for now). This day, he wore his tall black hat because he just have had a meeting with General Ratava (Ratava = Avatar bakwards. Anyways, now I have used my characther-invention... I may no longer "invent" more characthers!), the local Militia-chief. General Ratava was, like Amargaard, a good person that would do anything to defend their town and Aediwenas civils. With a thick gray plate-mail armor and a well-known huge sword, which was called PRO Yrots (PRO Yrots = Story ORP backwards. Items and the like is unlimited - You may invent 100 of those if you want!). Aediwena lied in the northeastern corner of the known world-map and in that region, all swords were called Yrots, and General Ratavas sword, PRO Yrots, was a "PRO" sword. >:D

The meeting was finished, and though Amargaard had gained permision to what he wanted, his face were still sad. He knew that a long journey lied in front of him and that he maybe wouldn't survive it. But to save Aediwenas pride, he must do it. The meeting was about evacuating Aediwenas civils and leading them through the many dangerous lands into the far capital city (I don't name or describe any of the lands much, neither the capital city, because I have already used my "invent town/place"). General Ratava and his best soldiers would stay back at Aediwena, defending the town from... (!?!) ... Though he will have no chance of surviving, he would gladly defend Aediwenas pride, and it will give extra time for the mayor, the civils and a few of his soldiers to flee... (The end - now it's your turn! Notice that, some of the civils and soldiers could be you!)

Last edited:
Level 7
[2] The people stood anxious around the makeshift speech plattform. On the plattform stood mayor Amargaard, general Ratava and leading council member Edward Blitz (my avatar). He was a man of the people and very cherished for it. He wore simple clothes for he would not spend a single noic (their currency) on himself, because it was the peoples' money. With his great calming smile the people quickly became quiet and Amargaard could begin his speech:
- People of Aediwena! We stand here today because a most fearsome enemy stand before us. We must flee to Reyvmadir with due haste. General Ratava and his men will buy us time but we must evacuate immidiately! Now, lets move out! The women kissed their men goodbye as they evacuated the town. The girls cried and the boys wished to stay and fight, but eventually they were all gone. Only General Ratava and his men remained...
Edward Blitz
172844-albums3157-picture26763.png

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Yay, finally a new post! Thank you for making this post! :D I'm so glad that I have given you +rep, Masken! :D There's just one thing: All Avatars and Extra Characthers must have an Icon... You can make one yourself or you can ask me to make one - I have already made one actually, take a look in my Album called "T.a.r.m.u.". In there you will find "Edward Blitz - Maskens Avatar". Please, tell me if you want that one or you wanna make your own new one. And please know that you have used "Invent town/place" by writing Reyvmadir, but still have your "Invent Characther". Anyways, we really needs new people on this, since the journey needs land-names and we both have used our "Invent town/place" :-/

[3]
Amargaard, the mayor sat in a Horse-wagon, while Edward Blitz walked on the ground at his side. Though Edward was leading council member he didn't want to be treated better than the civils. Amargaard starred out of his wagon, watched his people stepping forward on their long journey to Reyvmadir. He knew that the chance of surviving through the creepy forrests, the hot desserts and the tall mountainous regions was little, but if they stayed home in Aediwena, they would all be dead soon. Maybe was General Ratava and his men already dead... It was natural for the mayor to look sad, but these days his sad face seemed even more sad. The sun was slowly dissapearing and soon would the moon rise up. He agreed with himself that, when the moon showed up, he would order his people to stop and camp for the night and after they have eaten whatever food the cooks had brought with them, they would pray a prayer for his loyal General...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Hmm, i really cant figure out how to insert that bloody image:p. I remember doing it once before but i forgot. Just tell me how and ill mash it into the first post:).

[4]
As they approached their capitol, a wave of relief swept through the travelers. But that city had been biblically exhaggerated. They were all expecting a huge city with tall towers and walls, but all they could see was a small wooden gate with a single guard. Amargaard and Edward decided to seek out whoever was in charge. The went for the town hall whilst the citizens dispersed seeking refuge.

Inside the town hall they saw a most gruesome sight. There was no mayor of Reyvmadir. He had recently died in some very mysterious ways, yet the citizens knew nothing about it. Someone was needed in charge or there will be no stopping the enemy's certain attack...

Level 19
OOC: If you make an album on your profile... Then you can upload Images to the album. If you do this, remember what I wrote in the Rules, the Image must have the same size of a Warcraft III Icon like the ones I made for Amargaard and Ratava. No borders, and the face must point the same way as the others... Have you made an Icon?? :) If you have, upload it and I will copy it to my post so it can be seen next to Amargaard... :) Anyway, if you haven't made one, remember that I have... :) Another thing - [5], [10], [15], [20], [25] and +5 again and again will be the start of new chapters. This is [5] and Chapter II, this doesnt mean anything, but when we reach Chapter V (5 - [20]) everyone will gain their "Invent Characther" and "Invent town/place" back again...

Chapter II

[5]
In the town hall on a table, the "Mayors hat of Reyvmadir" lied. It looked much like Amargaard's hat, but an "R" was painted on the front side to let people know that it represents Reyvmadir. Amargaard starred at the hat almost as if it was his own, not because he wanted it, but it was like his own - a tall beautiful hat for a small poor town. - "I can't do this, Edward... The hat does not belong to me, and I already have enough people to lead...".

Edward smiled and answered - "I understand Amargaard... It's your decision, and no matter what you do, me and the rest of Aediwenas former council members will always back you up. You know that...". Edward Blitz walked out the town hall and only Amargaard was left in the building. Amargaard saw a little Gold-plate with some text scratched in on the same table as the "Mayors hat of Reyvmadir" and began to read: The Mayors hat of Reyvmadir is a magical artifact that will bring power to the city, as long as its weared by a smart leader. The city may look small and poor, but it's just an illusion. When the city once again will gain a smart leader, the small ruined buildings will become tall beautiful defensive towers.. Amargaard laughed at the little gold-plate, and walked out the door. Suddenly, around the city, some huge dark-red beings approached the city... Demons! An attack had begun, from no other than the most evil beings in the universe...! The people of Reyvmadir and the evacuated people from Aediwena screamed and ran confused to different places in the city... They could gain protection nowhere.

Edward ran up to Amargaard - "What are we suppose to do?!". Amargaard didn't knew what to answer, but after a while he said "Gather everyone... Our people as well as Reyvmadirs people and try find another way out of the city...". Edward Blitz nodded and ran back to the people. Amargaard, looked at the hat...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Going to be a bit cruel here soz:p

[6]
Could it really be true? Could one hat wield such magical powers? The thought seemed ridickulus at start, but he realized something had to be done. Amargaard put on the mayor's hat seemingly without hesitation. But nothing happened, at start. But something started to change. Great watch towers and walls shot out of the ground and hundreds of soliders started storming out of them. They successfully drove of the demons which brought great joy amongst the citizens. Edward who had been busy watching everything that had happened failed to notice one thing. When he turned to spek with Amargaard, he was gone. All that remained was the mayor's hat with an ''R'' on the side. He also noticed the gold-plate on the table. He dusted it off and read it: The Mayors hat of Reyvmadir is a magical artifact that will bring power to the city, as long as its weared by a smart leader. The city may look small and poor, but it's just an illusion. When the city once again will gain a smart leader, the small ruined buildings will become tall beautiful defensive towers, but at a cost. Edward knew what Amargaard had done. He must be brought back!

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: No problem... The story only gets better with this little detail, and Amargaard was, anyway, a... Balloon? ( xD )... But there's one thing: You forgot to write [6] :) We seriously needs new people on this story, because now we only got Edward - remember you still have your "invent Characther"!

[7]
Though Amargaard was gone, his soul still resided in the hat, watching the new city that he was destinied to watch for... Maybe eternity? Edward gathered the people in front of the town hall and with the rest of the council in his back, he said loudly:

- "People of Reyvmadir and Aediwena... Today is the day that we will unite and with the help of this new fortress finally soon conquer the Demon lands that originally belonged to us! We do not need to live every day in fear for the Demons... And... But... Ehhm... Yeah, that was all!"
He would have told the people about the sad sacrifice that had been made by Amargaard, but decided not to... He knew it would be better to hide the truth. He took the hat in his hands and carried it down into the basement of the town hall. A dark unvisited place, perfectly made for secrets! He put the hat down in a chest, no-one should ever knew of the power this hat carried...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Perhaps some advertising could do the trick? And dont worry, we'll bring Amargaard back!:D Im also gonna need an icon for my secondary character

[8]
The night meeting was coming to it's end. The former council members discussed the battle strategy and marching routes together with Reyvmadir's general Kallrog. He was an outlander, perhaps of a northern origin. His fluffy white beard had a yellow colour around the mouth and he had markings that looked like a two-headed basilisk or snake looking at his eyes on his forehead, but he claimed that it was a great dragon.

It was decided that they should march for a great fortress lying south of Aediwena. There they will begin pushing east towards the source of the demons. Almost at the same time they realized. They are preparing for the final battle...

General Kallrog
172844-albums3157-picture26908.png

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Advertising? I have uploaded 2 Icons where I told about this...! But still nothing happens. By the way; Do you want me to make a new image again for general Kallrog (I would be glad to)? Then I must know some things cleaner; What did you mean about that Dragon-thing, is it a scar or a stigmatize - Above his eye, in his eye or below his eye? His beard is white, but a bit yellow around the mouth, right? And what about his armour, colors? And if there's other special small details like eye-color and the like I must know too. We are soon at Chapter III (3), when we reach Chapter V (5), we will gain our "Invent Characther" and "Invent town/place" back... :-/
Though I wanted to create all the chapters, there's no way out now, can you make Chapter III then? Just do as I did with Chapter II above... Will soon create [9] :-/

[9]
They would ride on horseback the next day, when the sun showed it's face. Edward had never tried to ride on a horse before, so it would be a challenge for him, especially because it was a long way and they should ride through some tall mountains known for some enemy Goblin Villages run by an unknown evil smart Goblin mastermind. The civils would stay in Reyvmadir, but all the soldiers had been gathered and trained by General Kallrog, who was, indeed a master in training soldiers.

His commanding and fighting skills was good too, he said to Edward Blitz, so he didn't have to worry. But Edward was scarred anyway, he wasn't a man made for war, rather peace and he didn't wanted to go. Of cause he would travel together with General Kallrog, it was afterall, himself who told the people that a war was necessary, and if the Generals men failed, he wouldn't be called a "Coward who stayed home, while the brave general fought to his death". He knew that the journey through the mountains and the Goblins, would be tough, but he most feared the battle with the Demons.

He walked to his new house in Reyvmadir, and quickly fell asleep...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC. Made an wrong sized image of kellrog (really hard to hit the mark in paint) showing you how he somewhat looks like. Couldnt make the dragon skinnier, because.. well it's paint. You can also give him some heavy metal armor.

Chapter III

[10]
Kallrog laughed at Edward's attempt to mount the horse. He eventually managed to leap onto in landing on his stomach on the saddle. The horse fraked out, naturally and began to run away. After a short and painful ten minute practise, he was at least able to sit up on the horse, and off they were.

After hours of walking Edward noticed something. None of the soliders spoke to each other, either they were very disciplined, or maybe something else, but what? Edward could not think of it any longer, for the goblin army approached from the mountains...

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: It's okay, Arowanna92 :) , just saying that it would be nice if you helped us a bit here... And, Masken :D :D , I have made 2 images for General Kallrog, but one of them is based on my, already existing icon, General Ratava... Will write the story later today - but must make homework now :-/ Edit - Homework done... Only a little cheat xD Anyways, here it comes, and making it difficult for you:

[11]
The small evil green faces filled the whole visible horrisont though there wasn't much horrisont visible from Edwards view from the small road between all those tall rocky gray spires in the middle of the Goblins mountains. Some of the evil grinning goblins was even climbing up the cliffside from some lower mountain plateau... They just came from everywhere and all of them would gladly kill all those human that have entered their lands, but Edward knew that they wasn't strong singly. Back in Aediwena he used most of his time in the library reading about oher races, and knew quite a lot of, among others, the greenskin races - Orcs, Goblins and Gremlins, Snotlings and some minor creatures in that category.

General Kallrog though, didn't wondered about knowledge - "Chaaaaaargee!" - He yelled and when his soldiers heard that, they stormed into the Goblins small bodies, pushed, swordcut, back, push, swordcut and repeated that strategy several times, until they became tired and fell to the goblins attacks. Edward stood in the middle of the circle, letting Kallrog control the battle-tactics. They were surrounded, just as Edward had expected. He knew that the best strategy for the Goblins would be to surround the enemy, due to their lack of muscle, but high numbers. One of the goblins yelled out a warcry too in the goblin language, and Edward only understood few of the words ("Capture"... "Cave"... "Big dog" and "magic"). He guessed that the goblin was their leader - or at least one of them. He wore a cloak bigger than himself with red, green and Black colors and a staff with painted skulls hanging in threads from the upper-staff-part...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: love the bandit based one:D. The one i made looks like crap in comparison due to lack of skill and, well, i used paint.

[12]
General Kallrog performed a great swirling attack, killing Them with his great axe. He charged the leader goblin, chopping off his head. The goblins freaked out and ran back to regroup. They were safe, for now. Of coarse goblins weren't the only threat. Ice monsters and rock-men lived in the mountains as well...

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Hahaha... That was an... unexpected solution! :D Anyway, here is some "By the way's": Goblins is called Goblins, not Goblings... xD And what did you mean by Bandit-based one?? :)

[13]
There were still many soldiers left, but some had died and some was deeply hurt. Edward and some of the still fresh soldiers took care of the hurt. The dead was ordered throwed into a pile by General Kallrog, he told them that it was a 'blessing' to the dead in the Northlands where he came from... His soldiers never asked questions, they always did what he commanded and again no one of them ever said a word to each others. Edward didn't like the way that he treated the dead, without respect, he tried to find General Kallrog, but he was gone, gone from their camp for some unknown purpose. The leading council member Edward Blitz, was scarred that a lot of bad things had happened to the General, maybe the Goblins had kidnapped him and was torturring him. He knew that the Goblins became stronger in the night...

General Kallrog had wandered away from the camp, but stopped when he was sure they couldn't see or hear him... He kneeled while resting his hands on the vertical-standing great axe. Then he said some mysterious words and the orange snake / two-headed Basilisk / Great dragon mark began to glow and the magic-winds flowed into him. After a while it stopped glowing and he walked back to the camp. On the way to the camp he saw the Goblin Caves, should he try go down there? No, though he was sure he could kill them all, he didn't...

Last edited:
Level 7
OCC: Well, misspoke. Meant the general Ratava based one and goblings is a typo. BTW. don't you mean scared when you say scarred? Or am i getting lost again? :p

[14]
Edward saw general Kallrog heading back to camp. He was relieved that he had nothing had happened to him, because his expertise would surely be needed, but he felt he needed to be set straight. He made the mistake of saying it was barbaric and Kellrog lounged at him, keeping the edge of the axe against his neck. Edward looked around, noone reacted. Not a single solider even as much as took a peek at what was going on. It was not natural. He apoligized for his behavior and said that there were more pressing matters at hand than religious differences. Kallrog smiled and relieved the axe from his neck and helped him up. They headed to a more secluded space to discuss these pressing matters...

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Hahaha... This is great! :D Okay, I admit that I have learned some more english today... Well, I like your reply, showing some more personality of General Kallrog! That's nice, so I will try making more personality now! And, (wooooaah!), another thing: We just reached Page 2 and Chapter IV (4 - if you think the Roman Numerals is hard to understand = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals = or I can try tell you!) :D

Chapter IV
[15]

Edward Blitz wanted to keep the meeting serious telling about that the Goblins became stronger in the moonlight, but Kallrog laughed quietly almost all the time. It was still unknown to Edward why. At last Edward became angry and yelled "General Kallrog! I'm so tired of your..." at the unconcentrated general, like he never had done anything like before. Kallrog suddenly starred right in the eyes of the angry council member, that still haven't finished his sentence. The general had very forcing eyes, that was showing death in that short moment they starred into each others eyes, looking like that he was so close to go bersek on Edward. Edward moved his eyes, like a "sorry" and a stone catched his attention instead. The stones shadow moved everytime the camps fire did.

Kallrog still starred at Edward until he suddenly stood up and walked away while yelling "Meeting's over!". Edward was stunned. The general stepped into a giant rock just outside the camp, out of Edwards sight, sat down and began thinking again of the same subject that he had done since the dead-pile-situation. Anyway, of cause it wasn't a blessing to the dead like Edward now thougt, but he didn't want to complain about burrowing them, waste of time. The worst thing was that it woke up old memories of the life in the northlands that he, long ago, when he became a General of Reyvmadir forced himself to forget. Even worse; He had prayed to one of his old Gods! There was nothing to do about it now, anyway...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: I can make it until chapter 24 so I won't have to look that up in some time. But we need someone else! We can't have a dramatic scene of death because it would get dull if there only was one guy in the story. We need more!

[16]
The sound of a horn woke up both Edward and Kallrog. It was the unmistakeable sound of a goblin horn. Edward ran out and saw all the soliders already standing in a line ready to take orders. Edward wondered how they could be so fast. But he had to stop as a huge wave of goblins approached. Many of them got killed as they ran into the soliders' swords and pikes. But the front line quickly got overwhelmed and slaughtered, but none of the soliders backed down. Were they even human? Yet again he had no time to think as a large wave of goblins stormed towards them...

Level 19
OOC: I can make it to 24 only with the roman numerals too, and I don't think we'll get that far, anyway... :D I have asked Cash42 on his profile to help us, but I don't think he usually enter roleplay-stories :-/ And relax, I don't gonna kill any of Edward and General Kallrog until we get new characthers to join the story, but now when my own characthers are gone, I like to try giving more personality to the others...

[17]
The soldiers large shields blocked most of the attacks, but the Goblins was so many that it became harder and harder for every wave, and especially this day they seemed extra raged. Edward knew from his reading that Goblins normally didn't use horns, only when their leaders had planned some special smart plan that they were sure gaining victory in. And indeed they had made a smart plan... The great Goblin Crafters had made some very huge siege catapults fireing with the giant rocks from the mountain, some of them 3-4 meters in diameter!

Three Goblin Catapults were spotted in the early day-light by Edward who had climbed up a big rock, same size of the Catapults' rocks, to get an overview. The Goblin Fighters were advancing, and many of General Kallrogs men falled, while huge stones fell into the battlefield. Both Human and Goblins died of the falling rocks, but a Human life was much more worth than a Goblin, because the small Greenskins had several thousands warriors, unlike the Humans which trained few, but stronger soldiers.

Edward saw General Kallrog killing many attacking Goblins, but even he was very concentrated to not be hit by the catapults, making the battle hard for him. Suddenly the rock Edward sat on began to move, and while he was very shocked of the sudden movements, he saw a head, arms and legs growing out of it. A Rock-man! He sat on the living stones shoulder, though it hadn't discovered him yet. The stone-man walked against the goblins from the camp, with all the Soldiers in front of him he tried to pass, without doing anything to the Humans. Edward noticed that the other "rocks" from the Goblin Catapults began to grow out their head, legs and arms too. Though none of them hurt the General and his soldiers, they attacked the Goblins and tried to destroy the siege catapults. Maybe they were angry at the Goblins for using them as a weapon...

Level 7
OOC: Hope he comes soon so we wont have to make 8 more posts about fighting goblins and such:p

[18]
General Kallrog ordered his men to regroup behind the rock-men. As the soliders formed a new frontal line the rock-men took the form of a round rock and began rolling down the hill, how Kallrog knew they were going to do that was a mystery. A quarter of the goblin army was crushed in the process as the giant living boulders rolled across the battlefield. The goblin leaders saw that the had lost and called for a retreat. Edward was relieved that they had twice beaten the goblins, but something was not right. The soliders were not cheering, they simply went back doing whatever they were doing before. Edward was certain that something was wrong. But there was another mystery, how did Kellrog know what the rock-men were going to do? He decided to go ask him to settle his curiosity...

Level 19
OOC: I don't think he comes anyway, since he haven't at least answered me... However that other guy, think he's called Aeromann92, said that he maybe will join sometime, but was too busy with school right at the moment... But anyway - Your next post is suppose to be Chapter V (5)! Then we can make new Chars and Land/towns! And remember that in these mountains there's still some unexplored areas that we can use if we get lost on ideas - "The Goblins caves", which is run by some unknown Goblin mastermind and "The Ice-men's territory" which we don't know anything of, other than it's in these mountains...

[19]
Edward would like to go back to the camp to ask the General, but he couldn't get down from the rock-man that still carried him around the battlefield. Kallrog and his men had wandered back to the camp without any words and left the hill between the camp and the Goblin Caves with dead Human and Goblin corpses and some few fallen Rock-men. Worst: They had left him unable to come down from this... thing!

For some unknown reason they kept patrolling the Hill, and for some reason they reminded Edward of the Soldiers... Just doing their duty without asking questions. Now he became a little tired of sitting on the shoulder and to see the same things over and over again - Stinking corpses, wandering Rock-men, destroyed catapults and their camp... "Alright, stop please!" He commanded the rock-man, though he didn't expect it to stop, but it did and kneeled down so he easily could jump off. He was confused, but didn't told anybody about his ride, when he arrived at the camp.

Now he searched for General Kallrog, but he was gone again. Edward stepped into the Generals tent, and left a note with the question, though he didn't expect that he could read or write. After that he walked out to the campfire together with the other soldiers and ate some Mountain-ram that Kallrog had brought home from a hunt some days ago. Maybe he was hunting, though it was too late for that. The soldiers were no great company so he walked out to the hill and watched the Rock-men again, while Kallrog did whatever he did. Now they both got some late night-secrets...

Level 7
OOC: Ah well, we can continue now when chapter 5 is reached! Making small summary so those who want to join in wont have to read it all.

It begins in the village of Aediwena where demons are approaching. General Ratava stays behind with some soliders to buy time. Aediwena's mayor Amargaard and Council member Edward Blitz fled to the capitol of Reyvmadir together with the villagers and some of the soliders.

Reyvmadir looked poor and ill managed. It had no mayor. Amargaard found a hat that would restore the city bringing forth soliders and such. Demons approached, Amargaard put on his hat, soliders and such appeared, but he got trapped in the hat. Edward Blitz decided together with the rest of the council members and General Kallrog to march and reclaim the land the demons had taken from them. They have been fighting alot of goblins and have recently managed to win a battle against them, having help from the stone-men. The summoned soliders are acting suspicious.

Chapter V

[20]
Edward was still watching the rock-men when he saw something appearing from the horizon. He watched them and slowly realized that it was a group of about twenty men marching towards them. At first he thought it was a recon group sent out by general Kallrog, but that was not the case. It was general Ratava and his soliders, but how did they survive? He ran towards them to find an answer. General Ratava greeted Edward with a relieved voice, but he still seemed befuddled. He began telling his story.

He and his soliders fought bravely, but they were greatly outnumbered, he passed out after taking a big blow to the head. He woke up later, wounded but alive. He went around checking on his soliders. They were too wounded, yet alive. The general did not know if it was luck, or the demons left them there to rot. But it did not matter, his intention was to seek out Amargaard and Edward at Reyvmadir, but he later discovered that they were marching for battle and decided to meet up and join forces. It was not hard since you could follow the goblin corpses lying around. Edward was joyous to see Ratava alive. He'll just need to tell General Kallrog of the good news...

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: General Ratava! :D Yaay, I haven't expected that... By the way, now I don't want to use my "Char-invention" on something I will regret later so we do not end up in the same situation again. Thought about letting a rock-man follow Edward as the new character, or maybe introducing the mysterious Goblin mastermind, an Ice-man or some Demon Champion? Or maybe one of Ratavas soldiers or a reinforcement-Leader from Reyvmadir... I don't know, well guess I will let you create your first, this time... :-/ Good job with the summary by the way, gonna write in the rules that a summary will be written of the whole story at ever fifth chapter... :) - Aaarhkk (Damn!), in the following text my english really lacks! D:<

[21]
Edward Blitz showed General Ratava and his wounded soldiers the way up the hill to the camp and walked straight to General Kallrog. The generals looked at each other, almost as seeing into a mirror. They looked so much like each other, that they could have been brothers. None of them said a word, just stared. Edward tried to stop the awkward situation by presenting the Generals to each others, though he was the only one who think it was awkward. It was first when Ratava saw how Edward feeled about the situation he took his hand forth to handshake with Kallrog, but Kallrog still didn't welcome the guest...

Instead he walked away back to his work, he chopped wood for the campfire, while yelling "Hope ya got tents with you... Cause we got none extra!". Edward knew that Kallrog still had many, those used by the now dead soldiers, but he dared not say it, if Kallrog wanted to lie about it. None of the three persons liked that moment, quiret and awkward. General Ratava walked down the hill and ordered his own soldiers to come with him...

Level 7
OOC: Im gonna wait a while too so we wont get stuck in the same situation again. :p

[22]
General Ratava and his men had managed to build their own camp not so far from the other. They had used some sticks and goblin weapons as base and found some leather on the goblin corpses of which they had stitched together. Smelly, but works. The small group joked and laughed around the small campfire until they were too tired to stay up. General Ratava went to his tent and began organizing. There were stuff everywhere. He rubbed his eyes to try to gain focus, but something was amiss. He could feel two small horns shooting out of his forehead. He looked at his hands, they were grey and the nails had turned black. Then he knew how they survived. He cannot tell anyone, only his group.

Level 19
OOC: Hmmm... This opened up a lot of new opportunities! :) Did they build their camp down the hill on the battlefield with many dead corpses and Rock-men wandering around, since they used the dead Goblins' weapons and clothes to build their camp...? Cool! :D Think I will write this post in three parts, one for each char... :-/

[23]
Edward woke up late the next day. All the night he had thought of the two generals and it became very late before he fell asleep. Now he went out of his tent, looking at the campfire. The soldiers had already eat breakfast, but they had left a little portion to him. Where have they gone, by the way, the camp was almost empty besides him and a single soldier guarding the camp. Why had General Kallrog been like this? Back in Reyvmadir, he wasn't nice to people, but he could at least laugh when drinking beer and boast of his past. Now it all went so serious, when it shouldn't and frivolous when it should be serious. Just thinking about the meeting with him and Kallrog some days ago, made him mad. He walked down to the battlefield and studied the rock-men...

Meanwhile General Ratava stood watching a mountain-lake from a high cliff without his armor. He jumped into the lake. He tried to think of other things than just what happened last night, but he couldn't. When he hit the lake, he swam far beneath the surface due to his new mystical powers. A giant sea-snake saw him and charged, but suddenly his shape changed once again. His skin turned gray, eyes red, muscles grew all over the body and his horns showed up. The snake was no match for a Half-demon and it was easily killed with his bare hands. He began swimming up for the surface again, quick! His Human form came back and he had soon not enough air. He reached it and breathed shocked. He took his armour, besides his helm which didn't fit his Demon form and walked back to the camp...

General Kallrog watched his and his mens work made from lumber. Finally finished, a monument dedicated to his old Gods. He ordered his men to go back to the camp, and they did without questions. His marking in the forehead glowed once again and his eyes too in the orange color. He smiled in an evil way, now he was closer to gain his old Gods full blessing. If he prayed at this monument every day, it would soon happen. A goblin sneaked against him from the back, but he knew it was there due to the sight his Gods have granted him. When it was close to him, he turned around and split it into two pieces with his great axe. He was indeed strong now, though the Gods slowly took his soul in the prayers...

Level 19
OOC: We would love you to join! :D And welcome Silverstein! :D Just remember following the rules... I can give you a short copy of the rules here:

One of your persons must be your Avatar, and you can create 1 extra-characther... None more. At the first post you can see images of the different Avatars and Extra Chars, your must have an icon too. You can make it yourself, but then it must be like the others - Size of Normal Warcraft III Icons without borders and face always points to the same side as the others. Else I would love to make it..
OOC always before text and no ()s in the text. No double posting! You can switch between all the persons, there's no main protagonist. But all thhe protagonists must be near each other! Story-genre doesn't matter, change it completely if you want. Other questions? Look at first post or ask them later in OOC and both me and Masken would gladly help... :)

Good Luck with the story-telling! :)

Level 14
OOC: Thank you.

[24]
Silverstein was walking around a forest, just walking. When he sees a camp. "Ah, I hope their friendly, or at least neutral." He walks towards the camp and sees remains of a battle. This was sign that they are possible hostile. He entered the camp and got attacked. The sight of a tent was the next thing he saw. "Who are you and your group?" One of them answers. "None of yours. Who are you, working with the enemy?" Silverstein was confused, what enemy? "I am Silverstein the wanderer, I work for one group. How bad was the battle?"

Level 19
OOC: Update and see my last post, I have written a short version of the rules... :) Is it General Ratavas camp? Or Kallrogs?? Or is it somewhere else... Remember that the story only follows one group of Persons, else it would be too confusing. Well, since you haven't edited to one of those camps, I will do myself... By the way; Please explain a little more of his appearance in the next posts so it would be easier for me to make an Icon and to make the story look good. Anyway, now we have reached Chapter 6! :D

Chapter VI
[25]

Silverstein lied in a tent, with a bad smell of Goblins he found out quickly. However it wasn't Goblins that talked to him. It was Humans. The Human leader sat at his side, gray beard and platemail armor, but no helm to hide his long hair. The leader at his side said "Silverstein you say? Sorry Silverstein, we didn't mean to attack you, but we can't be cautious enough... I am General Ratava, leader of these soldiers. You look like you haven't ate much the last month, there's food at your side...". General Ratava walked out the tent again, letting Silverstein eat his food...

His eyes were black and the face were covered in a black cloak, neither his mouth could normally be seen behind the black scarf. It was visible right in that moment because he ate the food that was given to him by the General, but there was a reason why he didn't show it to other people...

Last edited:
Level 14
OOC:OK, updating. I can't make a Icon.

[26]
"Thanks for the food." His lightly tan skin was war torn. Dark red eyes reminded them of a war torn hero. Dark sliver hair was barely visible because of the cloak. "So general Ratava, what the current events? I have been away from people for a time. Almost ten years."

"Well there is a new war. Not like the one you served in. General Kallrogs is our enemy."

"Ok, I guess he has goblins." He hated the smell of anything death. It reminded of his war, nearly 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Please tell me if you want any of the Icons I have made, if you do, can you then post it beneath your first post introducing Silverstein with his name above, like masken did when introducing his characthers... And, Woooahh, a war betweenn the generals? Sad Masken ain't online, he should have red this, I don't know what he thinks about it... But well, if Ratava wants war, then he wants war and you haven't broke any rules. Have you red all the posts from the last summary to here - because that's a rule?

[27]
"Noh, he haven't any Goblins..." said General Ratava while laughing, "The Goblins is that way" he said while pointing at the Goblin-caves. Silverstein was confused specially now when he saw that the general quickly began looking sick, but listened anyway, when Ratava continued: "... But I know... that he and his men... are Demons! Beneath... their skin!". It was hard for him to say it, and it sounds like he was close to throw up after every single word he said.

Silverstein was shocked, "Demons!" he said, still a little confused. in many years he had wandered the whole world, slaying many kinds of beasts and dark beings, but he had never touched a Demon on his whole journey. Demons was known to be the most evil twisted creatures, that could corrupt races with weak souls like Humans. To die was bad, a chance he had to take as a wanderer, but to be corrupted by a Demon was even worse he thought.

The whole situation became a lot more confusing, when a giant Rock-man accidently walked through their camp, stomping down one of the tents made of Goblin-clothes and General Ratava began throwing up...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Seems that the final battle just get further away, not to worry. I can go on forever, although i see a sligt lack of motivation to why Ratava should go with war with Kallrog, but oh, i just came up to the best solution ever! :thumbs_up:

[28]
General Ratava knew that Kallrog had a much larger enemy, but it must be done to cover up what he really is himself. He shall strike at night, when, according to Edward, Kallrog is as most drunk. He must go for Kallrog immidiately cause if he's taken care of, he would have control of his armies. Based on Edwards notes about them, they must be demons in disguise. When he got a hold of his army, he will continue forward, to reclaim the lands taken by demons, with demons.

The night came, and General Ratava stood with their men behind a rock. He quickly issued commands as they silently stormed up the hill. They went straight for Kallrog's tent, there he was, drinking his ale and pretending to laugh at conversations, but why? He had no time for doubt and stormed in, quickly putting his pro Yrots on his neck. General Kallrog knew he had to explain the situation.

- They are no demons, said Kallrog.
- No? But what are they then? Disguised dogs? Ratava responded.
- They are not demons, yet they are not human. They are... undead. I'll explain. When i first came to Reyvmadir, i was hoping to get a well-paid job as a guard or solider. Which i did. But that's not all of it. There were people in Reyvmadir who practised... deadly arts. I kept quiet since they were not just some crazy wizards, they were council members. That's why i thought i could trust Edward to come along. The council members killed the entire army, it was rebuilt, and they killed it again, storing their bodies inside several towers that would shoot up when someone activated the key. The mayor's hat. I was not turned undead however. I was chosen to lead this great army when it was activated, or else they would go on a rampage. I had one, one guy in my party who was not undead, Edward, and he got very suspicious very fast. How do you think a whole party of people who actually knew how soliders acted thought about it? They would see it faster than it takes for a norseman to chug down his ale. Now that you know, will you kill me or not?

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Great solution Masken! But I still don't think the Generals can work together, but let's see... :-/ And what about Silverstein? You didn't write anything about him, but he has indeed become part of this story... And the next one who writes [30], must know that it's Chapter... 7, right? (Must be done like this --> Chapter VII). Anyway, once again I will write a small "part" to each characther, now it's 4 guys I have to write about...!

[29]
General Ratava looked at Kallrog, still with PRO Yrots pointed at Kallrogs neck, but Ratava now had tears in his eyes. Embarrassing like the cursed hell. Not because he didn't want to kill Kallrog, he still hated him, but he knew it was his Demonic part that had made him that raged, and just because General Kallrog had been a bastard to him, he shouldn't be murdered for it. It was a hard decision since his demonic half was pushing the blade forward while he tried pulling it back himself, but at last he took the PRO Yrots away while the tears fell down from his chins dripping on his plate-mail armor...

Silverstein had stayed in one of the tents in General Ratavas camp looking at the unknown lower half of his head, that he normally kept secret behind his black scarf. He looked at it with disgust in a mirror that lied in the tent. Suddenly a Goblin ran into the tent, and was about to attack, but when it saw his scarry under-face it ran screaming out again. He quickly tied the scarf to hide it once again, took his Assassin-blades and ran out of the tent to find out that some Goblins charged the Rock-men on the battlefield. Though the Rock-men was much stronger, they were few in numbers and couldn't survive all the attacks, so some of them falled. Silverstein killed some goblins with some swift moves and thought that General Kallrog controlled the Goblins anyway...

General Kallrog heard the sounds of war and the "sight of his mysterious Gods" warned him that the Goblins attacked, so he grapped his great axe and quickly ran out of the tent ready to fight. He didn't care about General Ratava anymore, and he couldn't stop him anyway if he wanted to, because for some reason Ratava suddenly began throwing up. He sent out mental signals to his undead soldiers telling them to defend the camp. He saw some Assassin-looking man fighting the Goblins and killed a lot, but he was surrounded and stood in the middle of the battlefield being attacked from all sides. His body was pretty bloody, but he kept fighting. Kallrog tried fighting his way to the mysterious man, who was he anyway?

Edward Blitz could do nothing and just stood watching the unfair battle from kallrogs camp, but suddenly a Goblin charged towards him, but few seconds before it would have reached him, a huge Stone-man kicked it away. Seeing it fly into the air was kinda fun, though the situation was pretty serious. The stone-man took up Edward before he could react and placed him on the rocky shoulder. For some unknown reason they liked him, he thought, while he and the stone-man was joining the huge battle against the many Goblins...

Level 7
OOC: Perhaps they have formed an alliance of convinience? Ah, politics. Hmm, should i write chapter 7 or should i let SoLmaster do it? Will wait a while and see if he posts, if not. This seems like a Silverstein uber skill fight (with awesome explosions in the background as thousands of goblins rush towards him and.. oh, got abit carried away there).

Level 19
OOC: Hahahahahaha! :D Do as you want... Well, suggest you should check if he's even online first... And feel free to make an explosive action scene, if you want, and remember that changing the story-genre is not against the rules...! Well, I'm excited to see what either you or SoLmaster serves up... :D

Level 7
OOC: aww, he's not online, i shall stall no further!

Chapter VII

[30]
The assasin-ish man moved with great speed through the goblin army. He jumped and swirled causing the goblins to collapse before him. He began moving towards Kallrog who he thought was the mastermind behind the goblins. He leaped several times over the very small goblins, rapidly getting closer to Kallrog. He made a final leap preparing to strike at Kallrog. Their blades clashed with a huge noise. The man looked at Kallrog. He seemed furious, yet in control. He looked around and realized Kallrog could not be the mastermind behind the goblins. He made a apologizing gesture with his head and began slaughtering the goblins who was still in chock. Kallrog smiled briefly and began heaving his axe around, chopping off the heads of the green bastards.

After hours of battle the goblin front line were thin, almost outnumbered by soliders. But this was calculated. The goblins brought forth dozens of catapults fireing huge burning boulders towards the soliders. But these were not regular boulders. It was dead rock-men...

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: You surprice me positively everytime Masken! :D :D Though you wrote "8" instead of "7"... Anyway, I don't think SoLmaster's gonna write again, since he haven't done that in a long time :-/ By the way, I think I will introduce an extra-characther to the story now, that can maybe help getting the "expedition" out of the Mountains if you think the stoy gets lenghty in here. This one will be a little... different from the others, but last post ([30]) almost commanded me to use this idea that I have thought of using for a long time. Well, enough talk, here's a very long story:

[31]
General Ratava had finished throwing up in Kallrogs tent and now dried the vomit and blood away from his head with the arm. But he found out that his hand once again had turned gray, and knew that his Demonic side side was controlling his body now. It was therefore! Because he had two bodies in one, that made his stomach sick and gave him strong painy periods when his dark part was about to appear... He didn't deserve to feel this pain and to be a monster, even worse than a monster. He heard the sound of battle outside, but he could not join. Suddenly a voice entered his head, an evil dark and whispering voice, yet a loud one: "You can choose to be a full-time Demon, and ease the pain, but then both your shapes must agree...!", without his own control he said "I agree!". However it was only his demonic part that said it, he still haven't made the decision himself. To be a Demon, never, he thought, but he knew that only a little adversity could change his mind...

Edward was still riding the huge Stone-man, which was different to the other stone-men. He had a beard, made of some dark-colored stone or maybe Iron, and a much bigger body. Down his strong powerful arms, some glowing blue runes gave him a more charactheristic appearance than the others. He kicked away some Goblins and was too slow reacting to move forward after that action, and some soldiers ran in front him. Edward was shocked and nearly fell down from the shoulder, when the Stone-man said "Me Brost". He tried looking at Edward, but stopped trying when realizing that his rock-head couldn't move that much to the sides. Instead he continued "Brost be the leader of Rock-men". Edward said "Hello Brost" and smiled. Brost stood some time and percieved the words, due to a bad reaction. When he finally understood the words an "Oh" was everything that was returned as the answer, until he said "Brost know fast way out of mountain!"... "But Brost angry at small ones for killing proud Stone-men!" There was time for chatting no more, 'cause there was space to attack the Goblins once again for him...

Silverstein had slayed many Goblins and he had, together with Kallrog, Kallrog's men, Ratava's men, Edward that sat on a huge Stone-man, and the other Stone-men drived the Goblins a long way back towards their caves and catapults, but suddenly he fell backwards due to the high amount of damage he had taken and his open wounds. When Kallrog discovered his new ally was missing he chopped off some Goblin Heads and ran back to the hurt, yet alive body. "Stay here... I'll come back when this is finished - This is the chance we had waited for, we can stop the goblins today...", without waiting for answer he ran back to join the fight. Some minutes after Silverstein couldn't hear the sound of war anymore, The Humans had probably fought all the way to the caves. Silverstein kept lying on the ground and just stared into the skies. Suddenly he saw a face above him, luckily not a Goblins', but one of General Ratavas soldiers'. The soldier looked a bit sick in the head behind the helmet, with a darker skin than he used to have. Maybe it was one of Kallrogs men anyway, they all looked that way for some mysterious reason, but no... 'cause he smiled and Kallrogs soldiers never smiled, though this was an evil smile... "Do you know what happened to me and my General before we went to those mountains?"... Silverstein was too exhausted to answer, and after some time the soldier continued "we fought Demons... Evil creatures! And guess what? We lost...". Silverstein was confused, how could they survive fighting Demons, when they lost? The soldier took off his helm and revealed some small horns sticking out of his forehead. A Demon! He was smiling in his evil way, showing sharp teeth, and was laughing when he continued: "You know... Humanity has already lost, sadly the leaders of Hell are too smart, and our world will soon burn... We are on the losers team...". Silverstein tried to crawl away, but he was too exhausted and the soldier easily followed him, walking at his side... "You know... We could be on the winners side, it's only a quick process...". Silverstein whispered "Fuck you" as loud as possible. The soldier laughed and said "Glad you accept the condtions...". He began channeling a spell sending a magic thread of fel-energy to the hardly damaged body. Silverstein felt a painy feeling slowly moving into his body...

Brost
174866-albums3028-picture27256.png

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Now to think of the most destructive methid of killing goblins... Too bad SoLmaster won't write:/

[32]
Silverstein whispered as loud as he could:
- No, don't. Please don't.
The solider made a sinister laugh as he continued the process. But suddenly he was knocked back by a huge burst of fel energy coming from Silverstein's head. Silverstein rised and removed his black scarf. There was the most gruesome sight. A big brown worm covered the area where his mouth should be. The worm made a hysterical laugh and said:
- You have given me back my strength. Now, give me more!
Silverstein charged the solider, picked him up, and ripped him in half. Fel energy surged from the dead soliders body. Silverstein was no longer in control. but the question remains. how long will it last?

After hours of battle in the goblin caves, general Kallrog was slaughtering the remaining goblins. The rock-men were too big to enter the cave, but the soliders could easily manage to defeat the outnumbered goblins on their own. Edward stayed outside gaining relations with the rock-men and becoming friends with Brost. General Kallrog did not care about Edward at the moment, he was very busy since dozens of goblins came charging upon them. They were getting desperate. They finally entered the main hall of the cave. There stood the goblin mastermind. He was larger than the others and wore very expensive garments (for a goblin). He smiled at them and went through a portal that collapsed just after he entered, leaving the other goblins to their fate. Kallrog took out his rage on the remaining goblins and went out to report back to the rock-men...

Level 14
OOC: Good, that, his other side as another character. Blood Arc, a dark god. The way he hunt dark evils and eats them.

[33]
Blood Arc had taken over, he ate the being. Silverstein was fighting the dark god and the curse. The curse was placed on him ten years ago when he died in battle. His fate was not to die, not until he served his time killing all evils. He continued to fought when the other came. "Evil, I smell more evil." He charged at them.

The generals were caught of guard and got knocked down. "Silverstein, what happen to you." The general Kallrog was starting to feel weak as he kicked the god down. "What are you." The man raised and stared into Kallrog's face. "Ah, goblins, sorry. I am Silverstein's other side, the dark god Blood Arc." He put on his scaf and gave back control to his human companion.

Level 19
OOC: Yay, we've got SoLmaster back :D This time introducing a God... Hmmm, you need an icon for Blood Arc then... You know what it's suppose to be if you're making one yourself, and else you can just ask me - But then I would like to know a bit more of it... I got some questions already now: Blood Arc is a huge dark brown worm-god feeding on fel energy sticking out of Silversteins face the place where the mouth used to be, how can he then talk?? And why doesn't he just kill the Generals if he's evil and he won't hide himself... What would the Generals think of having him on their team now that they know??? ;-) Remember next post is chapter 8/IIX (I'm not sure it's called "IIX", but I guess that's correct...)...

[34]
Edward Blitz were still standing together with Brost and the Stone-men, though some of them was mourning of the dead burning stone-men that still was ready to be fired off from the Goblin Catapults... Specially Brost became angry to see this gruesome sight! Suddenly the giant Stone-man-leader started talking in his own slow way, "Edward... it was some Dwarf that created the first stone-man... The reason why we like you, is because your fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers' fathers' fath...", Edward interrupted "What about him?". Brost stood for some time and wondered why he had been interrupted, but then said "Ahhhh... He was a near friend of dwarf creator... He adopted us, learning us the way of life, to live and protect the worlds' good places"... Edward was supprised, and listened when Brost after a while continued "He was a good man, but only him and our creator was carring for us... But Humans don't live long and Creators land was invaded by small ones. For a long time we just stayed in mountains and fought small ones, but then you came and your friends helped us drive out the small ones. We will gladly follow you and protect you until your short life is over...". Edward smiled, and knew that his new allies will be loyal bodyguards and friends for a long time...

Silverstein stood in the middle of the battlefield, with everyones' eyes focusing at him... It wasn't every day a God was revealed. With a little supprised voice, General Kallrog said "Blood Arc...? So, Silverstein you have been the chosen one, you are not even a Northlander..." and the cold look in his eyes revealed a feeling of inner burning hate to the stranger, though he didn't say more until one of Ratavas soldier asked "Shall we kill him?". "No" was the answer, "He can become useful" and with those words he left and walked up to the camp with his and Ratavas soldiers with him. Silverstein still stood and didn't knew what to do, was confused. What did General Kallrog mean by calling him the chosen one? He now also knew that Ratava and his soldiers were Demons, but wasn't afraid of them anymore now that they all knew how powerful he really was, except General Ratava which was... gone?

General Ratava had walked away from the camp, leaving his vomit and blood in kallrogs tent. He had went to the lake which he had been at once. He knew that the Demon that had talked to him, wanted an answer soon, and he couldn't wait any longer, the pain was excruciating, but he still didn't want to be a demon! He was planning to drown himself leaving the worlds' cruel wars to themselves. Now he didn't care anymore, the pain made him walk in a strange way, as he approached the mountain lake. Goodbye hated world...

Last edited:
Level 7
Think of the worm as it has a mouth, like ehrm... a snake? I chose the worm because it fits with the skin and all, but i think SoLmaster should describe further, it's his character after all. I made a stupid attempt to describe a god using one animal. Now to add a twist to the story:D

Note that you should not continue writing on these events as we should stick to the main story. They will appear later (when is uncertain).

Chapter IIX

[35]
He did not know how long he had been under water when someone pulled him up. He was unconcious. The mysterous person had revived Ratava using magic and special herbs (can also be reffered as pixie dust). He opened his eyes to find out that was a woman that had rescued him. He was furious.
- You stu...
- Schh... said the woman with a comforting voice. I know, i can sense it, burning in your blood, ravaging your soul.
- Then you know why i want to d...
- Yes, it is indeed a terrible burden. There is no way to completely get rid of it, but there are ways to manage it, use it to your advantage.
This sounded almost too good to be true. He responded:
- Why did you save me?
- I belive that no life should be wasted, especially such a noble one as yours.
- How did you find me, this doesn't make sense.
- Yes, it does. They call me ''the Curer of Souls'', but my real name is Issranda. I am a holy spirit bound to this realm, in the form of a human body. I still possess some of the abilities i had in my true form, but they are limited. As a holy spirit, i can sense every soul and body in such pain as yours, and it is my duty to aid them. Sadly, i could not come in time to aid your friends. But i can atleast help you, do you wish to be able to control it?
- No! Don't listen to her! a voice screamed in Ratavas head.
- He does not approve of my presence, does he?
- I don't care about him. Teach me, so i can be free once again...

Issranda, Curer of Souls
172844-albums3157-picture27283.jpg

Feel free to make another Amargaard :p

Last edited:
Level 14
OOC: Your better then me at that stuff. The snake mouth is a transformation. He can transform into full form, snake mouth, bat wing and humanoid wolf body without fur.

[36]
Silverstein moved though the battle field. He felt the power that bound him to a hell. The hell of a dark god. A smell caught him, blood arc smelled a vast army of evil beings moving towards a mountain. "We are about to have a fight of our lives. They move towards a mountain."

The Ratava's men' heard him and felt a large power in the northern mountains. "What is that." "That is big." Was the reaction of the troops.

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Darn, more mountain battles. Need to move into another area! And SoLmaster, Think your ideas are nice but you need to work on describing. Think as the person, what does he think, what is his personality? And last to think of, take your idea, eg. dark forces attacks, then exhaggerate beyond control (with moderation)! Don't worry, you'll get better :D. Now, big battle ahead!

Just one thing to add, there is only one general left (general Kallrog). Either change the word to ''general'' or perhaps ''Ratava's men''.

[37]
Black spots appeared on the mountain, they were moving with great speed. A huge maggot-like creature were leading the demon army. After a while the huge army of various demonic races had covered the snow, making it look like a black wave of darkness that will swoop upon them. The rock-men were worried. Could this be it? The end of all rock-men, or perhaps there was more? They took the time to process it, but could not find an answer. All they could do was to fight along with their human friends. Even Kallrog looked scared, although he wouldn't admit it. The undead troops just stood there, awaiting orders. One question remained though. Where was Ratava? They could only find his men standing by the soliders.

Ratava's men had made a plan of their own before Blood Arc first transformed. Their first plan was to escape in the night and flee. But when they heard of Blood Arc and the demon army. A change of plans were made. They were going to wait until the first clash. Then they would be free to move as they wish. Noone would notice them joining up with the demon army to vanquish both humans, as well as rock-men...

Last edited:
Level 14
OOC: It not a mountain battle but a transformed demonic land battle. In this part you see both of there personality.
[38]
The land started to change. Fire and burned rocks were starting to take over. The smell of death and brimstone filled the air. The lands has been transformed into a hellish land. The hordes of demons moved to the blacken forest of this land. Silverstein felt more and more evil in the forest. He went to general Kallrog. "I will create a circling wall, this will be a safe zone. Your fighters need to hold that line until after the third wave." He pointed to three ditches that appeared into the area, it was only 50 feet out. "Then head thought the tunnels into the safe zone. There Your archers will take out part of the army. We must stand our ground because this is a good base for them." He raised his hands. The wall appeared, 3 tunnels and some stairs with a floor. "This is the plan so far."

Kallrog was impressed. He and Silverstein continued their battle planes. They kept the wall and the trenches. "So, we use the trenches as the first line of defense. There you summon a few more defensive structures. We use the keep as a secondary line. The wall will expand to allow catapults and other things." They still kept planning until it was dusk.

Blood arc was let loose to help with the trenches. He didn't like the plan but still obeyed his keeper. They were done with the preparations and entered the camp. "Done, General." The tone was mocking with dislike. He sat down and looked around. "Well at least the blood shed will be great." The tone made some of the others shiver. It was cold and dark. "Ok, now I can eat." He took out some meat and his mouth retraced to make it look a snake type mouth. It was from his last victim. This made some of the humans throw up. "That was better now back to normal." He changed back to human from and the scarf was up. "Now, does any one have some non weird meat?" They ate then asked Silverstein about his time during the war. "Well you heard and read the battles. I lead the warriors of the Outlands. They were a group of old and young people, all sorts of pasts. Some were even outlaws. We became a family after the second battle because there we knew that our friends would protect us. Well then came the famous battle of Cal'thos. That battle was the second hardest but we still hanged on. Some of us died and then came the final battle. Most of us died protecting our friends, only fifth teen of us survived the war. 420 died in that war, friends and family. We learned that those who died are still with us and help us. Their very memory stays with you. Now I head off to sleep." Those who listened felt courage. General Kallrog felt the sadness of an old man's heart. He had been though hell so many times. Silverstein moved to a rock and slept. Kallrog moved to sleep as well.

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: SoLmaster, nice long post, but you broke a rule - You can name one place/town/land/city per fifth chapter, but in the last post you mentioned both The "Outlands" (Can be accepted though), "Cal'thos" and "Drantrain" (You must choose one of the two last ones, and delete the other one!)... Sorry, but I have created those rules to prevent the story for becoming too confusing with too many place-names that will be hard to remember. Until now, me and Masken have created the city-names Aediwena and Reyvmadir, but both have our "invent town/place" left because we have both passed Chapter V (5). If you "invent" one town-name now you may not "invent" again until we're through Chapter X (10)... By the way, SoLmaster, is Blood Arc the dark God of Magic Buildings or something like that, since he can just make a fortress shoot up from the ground?? That's cool! Though I will try making some history about that ability! :D And Masken, what about General Ratava and Issanda, will they come back? And the episode with Ratavas' soldier and Silverstein doesn't mean that they all are like that, the most of them are still "good guys", but some may lose the control when in their demon-form or even accept to be a full-time demon... :) Anyway, Masken you wrote the wrong number in []! :-/

[39]
Brost sat on the ground, looking like a huge stone in the moonlight, only the glowing blue runes on his arm make him look different. He didn't move his rocky body in fear of hitting Edward that slept on the ground at his side. What a small fragile little guy so easy to accidently crush by his strong body, but very loved by him and the Stone-men. Brost began thinking of the old times, when the Stone-men was still new to the world, when the dwarf and Edwards Ancestor took care of them. Curse the small ones, killing his Dwarf creator. Brost even remembered the smell of dwarven ale... Well, he could smell it now... strange! Those walls could look abit Dwarf-stylish too, he noticed now when he thought about the Dwarven city that their creator lived in once. He never found out how these ones appeared, he remembering fighting Demons and when he randomly turned he saw them. Creator once told him that the Great Underground Dwarven Cities was built finished after several thousands years, those humans was maybe very fast to do such things...?

General Kallrog didn't really sleep, he just lied watching Silverstein. He hated that man... Recieving orders from a random stranger wanderer comming suddeny into his life and completely ruins it! Because of him, he didn't pray to his old Gods anymore, because one of them was some few meters away from him, with a mortal body that he hated more than anything. Blood Arc with Silverstein as the "mortal keeper"! Before, he prayed to the Old Gods in hope of gaining that role, but it was taken right before him by a guy that wasn't even a northlander which was said to be the Gods favorites! His "sight" was weaked a great deal now and he couldn't feel an easy guiding to his great axe like before. Should he kill Silverstein? No, the Gods would never forgive him then...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: That's the second time i missclicked the numbers (but first time you noticed, i think). Anyways, Ratava and girlie (complicated name too tired to write) will come back in due time, I do not need to be the one to bring them back into the story. But i have a plan. It could happen at the end of this battle so if you save me that part (but only if you want to) then i can squeese it in. And regarding the soliders, some might just be playing along with the others to avoid self-decapitation or whatever it is that you do when someone refuses to go along. I will probably write at eight-ish. Got severe lack of energy atm.

Chapter IX

[40]
Edward could not sleep. He laid there with his eyes shut, thinking of it all. What if they failed? What if the demon army could not be stopped? What would they do then? He made up a plan. He would head east, to seek aid from the other smaller human nations. They could also search southwest, where elves reside. Their relations have not been good in the past, but they were reasonable. They could also search further south of that, but the desert-folk usually did not care for other people. Alas, they would be in need of a great army to stop these demons. If their large undead army were to be destroyed here, perhaps even the army the could rebuild would not be enough. And what if they won? What would be done with the undead army once the demons were driven back? The most righteous thing would be to let the soliders rest in peace. There were of coarse other options as well. Such as using the army to conquer the world or store them back at Reyvmadir, but that would be wrong. The rights to create such an army must be justified by the means, or else they are no better than the demons. That is what seperated them from us. That should never be done...

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: Lol - too tired to write? Guess you have forgot it, since it takes longer time to write that you have forgot it, instead of just writing the name, Issranda... Well, Ratava and Issranda are your buisness, feel free to do whatever you want as long as you don't write about them when they are a very long way from our main-group, but know that we may write about them too without breaking rules, but I won't, if you have a good idea for their return and since Issranda haven't been wrote about much, she will need you to describe her better when she returns... What do you mean by eight-ish, by the way? And SoLmaster, I think I will draw Blood Arc in Photoshop the way that I think he's like, but I would like some suggestions to approve it, since I'm very uncertain how he looks - Will post the picture in a post when its finnished... By the way, Masken, can you please tell us when you edit a post from OOC to OOC + [story], cause we don't get notifications when a post is just edited?

[41]
Edward Blitz woke up... did he fall asleep last night anyway? Though it was now day, the rays of sunlight couldn't hit the fortress that Blood Arc had created yesterday, due to a thick fog of ash from the volcanoes that the Hell Demons came from. The landscapes just outside the Goblins' mountains where the fortress lied was completely changed! The ground was gray of ash and enormous rifts with long burning stairs to hell had appeared in a huge area around the fortress. Also some erupting volcanoes could be seen making the thick fog of ash and was coloring the ground gray. The trees was thirsting for water and the dark color and leaf-less tops lowered Edwards hope when he saw them from top of the fortress-wall. Some of General Kallrogs' Undead soldiers patrolled the walls, passing Edward some few times. Most of the others was probably still sleeping and the night atmosphere still reigned due to the thick gray fog which delayed the sunrays from comming through.

Where have the Demons gone, anyway? Edward knew that they still had a lot of units, but none was to be seen from the wall where he stood. A sudden arrow was fired from one of the rifts and hit Edward in the shoulder. The arrow was very huge compared to a normal one, almost the size of a human spear! The collision made him fall backwards down from the wall into a tent, luckily, else he could have died! The soldiers in the tent woke up and told the other soldiers and Kallrog to do the same. Silverstein woke up himself, or maybe his God "companion" told him to...? The stone-men ran to the fortress-gate which the Demons already tried to blow up, and hold against the hard hits from the other side. Brost took up Edward, pulled out the arrow and brought him to safety...

Level 14
OOC: Use my discript on him. The battle begins, the hard way.

[42]
"This will hurt." Silverstein raised his hand over the wound. Pain shot thought Edward as it healed. "To the trenches, they attack." He moved to stop the demon army. With bloody hands, time seem to slow down outside the trench line. The others got ready and marched to the trenches. The wall was repaired and time was returned.

To Kallrog's surprise, the demons didn't move out of the forest. Edward was in the fortress when a explosion was heard. They saw the full transformation of Blood Arc. He throw elements at the trees, creating mass confusion for the demons. Edward biltz, I have a task for you and Brost. Go and unite the kingdoms again. I will hold the line until the line falls. Edward felt his mind go numb as he fell asleep.

The demons finally charged out of the forest. "Keep that line." The demons crashed into some good defenses by Blood Arc and the trenches were in the chaos of battle. The first wave had begun. Blood Arc and Kallrog were inside the keep, over looking the battle.

Level 19
OOC: Masken & SoLmaster, are you two planning to make Edward, Brost and the Stone-men leave to seek out the allied nations and once again unite them, while Kallrog and Silverstein (And Blood Arc) stays at the fortress to defend it against the Demons? I don't think that's a good idea, since we cannot follow Edwards' adventures if he leaves the main-group... The story must always take place with the main-group which currently is Kallrog, Silverstein, Blood Arc, Edward and Brost because they are the current largest group of characthers. If Edward leaves it would be like this:

1. Amargaard (Trapped in a hat in Reyvmadir... May probably not come back)
2. Ratava and Issranda (Masken plans their return to the main-group after the Demon-battle)
3. Edward and Brost (Will leave the main-group on their quest for uniting... But we cannot follow their adventure, and our last characther that have survived in the whole story will "disappear" - Edward Blitz!)
4. Kallrog, Silverstein and Blood Arc (Here's only 2½ to write about, but it's still the biggest group and will stay as the main-group unless Silverstein [+Blood Arc] or Kallrog - or all of them dies, then the main-group will be changed to either group 2 or group 3!)

To SoLmaster: Does Silverstein has healing powers too!? What kind of healing powers then, remember that he's not a paladin... Well, maybe he is - he's your characther, but I see him as sort of Assassin... I think Masken ment this when saying you should remember the personalities: Personality doesn't mean appearance or background story, but the way a person is... For an example, I see General Kallrog as a mysterious guy, with a short temper that keeps his secrets secret. He doesn't like when somebody else commands him, and prefer to give out the orders himself. He doesn't care much about others than himself and the way he shows that can sometimes look a bit evil, but he still fights against darkness for goodness. A merciless killer that doesn't speak to the enemies when fighting - that's his personality and that is very important to remember everytime you write a new post in this thread, 'cause that make him, and all the other characthers more charactheristic... By the way, I made a quick sketch of him, go check it in my album on my profile...

To Masken: Not that good that you "lack the energy at the moment"... Well, just tell me if you think the story get's too "fucked up"... You know, since we're three now that mainly writes on the story, you don't need to be that active, though we will surely appreciate your help. And if you decide to "retire" for a period, don't worry, me and SoLmaster (And maybe others will join us) will try making a good story anyway...

[43]
The fortress had two gates, one big and one small, connected with a thick wall and trenches outside. The big gate was undefended, 'cause it was too huge to be destroyed without heavy siege weapons, and the first "wave" of Demons only had simple ground units, but maybe they will bring some siege machinery in a later wave. However, the smaller one was hardly attacked, but hardly defended too. In the middle stood the castle, surrounded by the dark-gray walls. Here Brost, Kallrog and Edward was inside. Silverstein had moved out to join the war once again. Kallrog was about to run out too, but stayed until he heard Blood Arcs voice inside his head calling for his help... He ran out, glad to help his God, was hoping to once again gain the blessing of sight or other blessings. Brost stood to the side of the table that Edward lied on. Only he had mentioned the Dwarf-like symbols on the walls. Edward whispered "Brost... Help me up... We must call for the nations' help... if we all are going to... survive this!"...

Brost took up Edwards' table and carried it on the shoulder out of the castle. He yelled out something un-understandable and four-or-five Stone-men ran away from the small gate to him. The rest kept helping the Humans, while Brost and his small group of Stone-men opened up the other stronger gate, killed the few Demons that unsuccesfully tried to destroy it. They were easily killed and Brost left the fortress. Some of Ratavas' men locked the gate again and ran to the other smaller one. A long journey was ahead for Edward Blitz, Brost and the few stone-men, unless they met some enemy-army on the way. Then all would be lost...!

Level 7
OOC: THIS LAPTOP IS TOO ****** UP FOR ME TO WRITE!!!
was writing the story (very long one), Laptop redirects me
Wrote again, didn't care to write story so was making summary of it, laptop redirects me...
New strategy:
Writing very small pieces and consistent publishing...

Summary:
Fights in fortress
Catapults = holes in walls = hard to fight
Ratava's men escaped in forest battle joined up with demons
Dark magic from demon warlocks
flash of light
demons explode undead soliders lies dead
Some of Ratavas men runs for rift, rest goes back to fortress
Issranda shows up with Ratava

Important part:
Life neither good nor evil
demons + undeads overflowed with good and evil = explode/die
Light flash = major spell
Issiranda cannot cast it again.
Each major spell binds her further to mortal vessel

Was going to happen afterwards:
They go to save Amargaard (somehow) with help from Blood Arc and Issranda
Issranda trains Ratava and his remaining men on the way (not neccisarily in this post)

Anyone have an urge to rewrite this? I got to... cool down... or perhaps... kill something (=minor objects with no meaning)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.