1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Order Of Elders a new chapter

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by Misha, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    (ok.. let someone else post now :p)

2. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hurray! I can get on on my computer! :D I can't believe this is happenning! XD
    This didn't update aas much as I thought. lol

*Rhiannon reached her throne. It was covered in gold and silver sheets of metal, with gold spikes prtuding from the sides and top. To her right, asat a large crystal plate. She put a paw on it, and started drwing a pattern with her claw. The plate warped around her claw, sending small ripples through it, and leaving a small cut on the surface of the path her claw had taken.
    "Come, ancient spirits. Awake from your slumber, and walk the forests of old. Awake from your slumber, and make the forests cold. Rise, soldiers, those who served past kings. Come out, my Wraiths, and serve your queen again. We move to Zeos. Let no one survive." Rhiannon finised drawing the spell, and it began glowing a light blue. The pattern dissapeared and the plaste was back to normal.*

3. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    ((Continued))
    *She then began drawing another spell. "Inamicus Partriscous. Verum demor. Sereem korat benaora denor. Mey the Wraiths protet the spirits and warriors of old, and allow them to complete their mission." The spell glowed red and dissapeared. Rhiannon got up and walked away from her throne, and began to wander her lair. "The Wraiths shall make their hearts cold, and bring panic to the populace. Afterall, my plan is only just begginning." She reached a large door and started speaking in an ancient dragon tongue. The door's pictures glowed a bright green and locks could be heard from the other side. The door slowly opened.*
    Hope you guys enjoy what's going to happen soon. As I promised, it's getting a lot better. XD

4. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    *as the stagecoach rolled down the road, Sonya looked at the girl* ... you don't seem to feel.. strange or.. afraid that you travel with someone like.. me..

5. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well.. eh.. I can see that you mean no harm..
    *Her dog came closer to Torin sniffing around.*
    "What is this?!" Torin thought.. It was coming closer and closer?! the creature was big! much bigger than Torin. Torin jumped on Sonya's lap to stay away from the big creature.. now it stated making noise! Torin was afraid of it and was pushing hard against Sonya's stomach..
    "Vangels, come here!" the girl shouted.. suddenly the creature stopped making noise and walked away.. Torin was relieved..
    Sorry for my dog... He's a bit curious.. the girl said being a bit ashamed of him..

6. zarock

zarock

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey guys i am back :D
    Nick leaves the archons palace his training finally finished and on his first rounds, his orders were it to just walk around nexus and keep a presence to keep the peace stuff like that. " its not like much is gonna happen maybe a fight a most" Nick thinks to himself.

7. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    *As the carraige flies through the forest, sounds could be heard outside. They had just started, getting slightly louder as time progressed. They weren't moans, the sounds of walking, they were silent sounds of the wind, except... it was everywhere. Upon opening the carraige's curtain, one could see bright blue figures going in the other direction. Something was happening outside, but the figures, aas many as there were, we too ar to tell what they were. But suddenly, more appeared, and one spirit appeared in the carraige. It dissapeared as fast as it came, following only the path.

Frost appeared on the windows as they started to freeze. The sky was clear, and large cloaked figures could be seen descending into the forest.*

8. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Sonya: *gasp* w-what was that.?

9. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The dog sprang around feeling uncomfortable.. "I hoped that you could tell me..?" the girl asked a bit frightened.

*Torin sprang up standing on Sonyas lap looking around if it would come back again. It did not feel normal.* "Nirthy, what was that..?" Torin asked curious.

10. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    *Sonya took a deep breath to calm down and she tried to look outside through the windows.. then she looked at the girl* This... is beyond my knowledge...

wraiths... strange.. *she mumbles for herself*

11. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *Torin pushed his snout against the window looking outside.. but the window was very cold. Torin did not expect this and quickly pulled back..* "Nirthy, something is not right. where are we going? do they have trees where we are going?" Torin asked being afraid and confused.*

12. sacridshadow

sacridshadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol Does Torin even understand what's going on? They are in the forest afterall. lol And Everone seems relatively calm, especially the girl, as if things like this happen often. DX

13. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    lol right.. Lore.. add the girl and her dog be very nervous as well :p

and sacrid.. would your ghosts leave now or..?

14. zarock

zarock

Resources:
    Resources:
    (are they near nexus , as in being able to be seen from the outer walls)
    *Nick continues his rounds walking to his watch spot on the outer wall, when he arrives he leans forward against the edge of the wall with a 'huff' then lifts his head up and looks out on the countryside*

15. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
  16. Mike7742

Mike7742

Resources:
    Resources:
    *The cloaked figure collapses on the side of the road, unable to move anymore.* "Crap..."

17. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Mike.. is your guy near Nexus? o_O

18. Mike7742

Mike7742

Resources:
    Resources:
    I believe I said as much, yes.

19. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *the girl grabed her dog tight as she was afraid of what was happening. a chill went down her spine and the dog let out high-pitched yelps and cries.*
    *Torin looked at Sonya, looking how she reacted.. but she didn't seem conferable as well. Torin suddenly did not felt save.. "Normally Nirthy would say to me that it was alright.. but this time.. she did not.." he thought for himself*
    (added :3 kinda btw.. i do not understand what just happened :p does not matter for my character but still :p)

20. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    *Sonya didn't answered, she just scratched Torin's head slowly, later picking him up in a huggle, trying to comfort him, but also herself*