• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

a model i have been working on-skinner and opinions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys. some of you in this forum know i am a talented modeler. some don't. well, anyways, i just wanted to show you my latest work from the ddngw workshop.
monstrosityfront1uy.jpg

its called 'monstrosity', completely scratch modeled, and im pretty proud of it. the large skull is rigged to move like a mouth, and im looking for a skinner. i can animate myself and make a UV map, but im a complete klutz with gimp, photoshop, paint shop pro, final cut pro, and any other similar programs.
it's 1084 polys. pretty reasonable for wc3 use. ill get Pike to convert to mdx later. i'd really appreciate someone who can skin!!! just give me the go-ahead to make a UV map if your going to attempt it.

side render:
monstrosityside8cp.jpg

DDNGW

Level 6
DeadDogNoGoWoof said:

i made this post to find someone to 'color' it.

Then it should be in the Requests Forum :roll:
I think it looks pretty good though, you should have made the screenshot a big smaller though, so your not staring at one big gigantic part, anyways, nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.