• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

should i go on with my map?(i need opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
iv been browsing THW just now then

i went to the map section then i saw this dota map

wew all ppl are flaming at him and i feel that ppl in THW hate dota..?
wew im scared coz iv been working on my map for about for months and will be released soon very soon

im afraid that i will get flamed and other stuffs

so my i need opinion shud i go on with my map????? :DDD
btw my map it only uses the terrain(even iv added new terrains and other new stuffs)
but others stuff is something uv never seen bfore :D
view my profile for 2 screenshots(for now)
(yes iv changed no more silly titles)

Level 9
Wow thx for the suport!!!!
hmm..:DD

EDIT: my map uses the dota terrain as base(but not exactly same) but the heroes everthing is diff...hope u guys dont rage and flame me..:D
btw i wont dissapoint u guys

Level 4
Finish your map !

You don't have to care about flamers's opinion.

Otherwise, if someone gives you advices with good arguments, you should listen to him.

Good luck finishing your map ;)

Level 13
Yeah, I've also notised that some people flame really badly towards maps and map-makers. Even though some of them don't even test the map.

Please continue work on your map, and if someone does end up flaming or trolling without proper reasons, just ignor em ;)

And there are some people on THW who do like DotA, like myself ;D
So I hope you finish your map, and upload it :)

Level 9
yea but im sure that my map wont disapoint u guys..

yea 90% of my fren doesnt even play the campaign i offer them cheats but they still refused...they are chinese so i think they hate reading or feel the wc lore story hahaha
i wish i can play WoW but i cant hahaha i want more wc story...btw did illidan died?after arthas slash him??????

Level 12
I absolutely hate dota. I think it's extremely boring and just a poor excuse for a game of it's popularity. But, I'm known not to like popular stuff. I hate rap. I hate name-brand clothes (Except South Pole, cuz they make damn good shorts that last forever).

Et cetra. Anyway, I won't flame people who are trying to do something new. Even if i hate it. I won't test it. But, if you make a hero named STONER who summons MORE Stoners, I'm going to laugh like no other.

Fix that tally, def, it's incorrect, xD

Continue making your map. Maybe someone will like it. Listen to helpful suggestions from people, even if they are painful to read. You are at least asking for new things as far as spells are concerned, you're changing it up a bit.

Most of the others I hear are "I want ____ from dota plz??????" which sets off the flamers.

Level 9
I absolutely hate dota. I think it's extremely boring and just a poor excuse for a game of it's popularity. But, I'm known not to like popular stuff. I hate rap. I hate name-brand clothes (Except South Pole, cuz they make damn good shorts that last forever).

Et cetra. Anyway, I won't flame people who are trying to do something new. Even if i hate it. I won't test it. But, if you make a hero named STONER who summons MORE Stoners, I'm going to laugh like no other.

Fix that tally, def, it's incorrect, xD

Continue making your map. Maybe someone will like it. Listen to helpful suggestions from people, even if they are painful to read. You are at least asking for new things as far as spells are concerned, you're changing it up a bit.

Most of the others I hear are "I want ____ from dota plz??????" which sets off the flamers.

hahaha you hav a good point there vizel.
btw im not creating a dota remake here..
bcoz y shud ppl play a dota remake instead playing the original and the better version?
im making this map so people can hav variation of AoS but with the gameplay that they've used to alredy...
im just concerning people will flame me with
''oh man ur terrain just look like dota!!''
''oh wtf another DotA wannabe''
hahahahaha...btw thanks guys for the support
i wanna +rep u all but i cant...maybe im able to + rep at night..
i cant + rep ppl during daytime :D(yes im a bit retarded)

Level 17
Sir, this is a life lesson you are about to learn right here.

It does not matter at all how negative people are, you only need to focus on the positive. If you finish your map, you will feel very relieved.
And it does not matter if you get flamed, HATERS ARE GONNA HATE.
Just put on your cool-face, and make cool maps.

Peace. <3

Level 11
... if you make a hero named STONER who summons MORE Stoners, I'm going to laugh like no other.

196646-albums3963-picture38068.jpg

I would lol harder :>

Level 12
I was actually talking about an AOS I saw in the map section a while back. Apparently the only decent hero was a rock giant named Stoner, who had an ability "Summon Stoners" to summon mini stoners, xD

When I heard that, along with the screenshots, it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.