• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A mod is abusing of his power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I wont tell who because it isnt allowed, but I need your opinion.
I've done an Aaeye skin for Darkness, this skin win a contest and evryone was saying it was great.
2 days later, I connect, check my pms : "Your skin file have been deleted". And no trace of Aaeye in the skin section.
Wtf ? Is ***** trying to impose his law ?
Then, why dont u delet all the craps of this section instead of delet the skin which raise the levels ? If evrybody find it cool, then dont be jealous and gfy...
Mods arent means to be hated SS, no ?
So keep cool and use your rusted brain before act, u'll be nice.

Level 22
Maybe if you offered a halfway polite PM perhaps you would get a reason on why it was deleted. I'm quite suprised to hear of something of yours getting removed, thouhg, since your work is always a step above most everyone else's. But takeing action into your own hands like this likely will not yield a friendly response in return.

It would be a refresher from the usual BS the skin mods have to put up with whenever they remove something. I'm sure he had his reasons.

No, mods are not meant to be hated, but thats what always seems to happen when they have to do the dirty work of removing low quality stuff (not saying your skin was low quality...I dont think I saw it yet).
-VGsatomi

Level 21
I've also answered by pm, not very polite I admit but I was very angry (I'm still angry but less).
And about the skin, judge by yourself :
preview4db.jpg

herocryptlord4hv.jpg

He should have reason, uh ? Jealous perhaps, not of the quality but more the quantity...

Level 13
I don't know why your skin was deleted, but their is no reason to be posted on the general public's forum as VGsatomi said. If you have a problem you can contact me and I will see if I can get into the problem.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.