• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

A market selling specific item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
  • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Tome of Experience
If this isn't what you want, you'll need to elaborate on what your trying to do. Why do you need to check if a shop sells a certain item? You should know what items are being sold by the shop in the first place.

Level 11
Well, you'll check if the shop is the one that is selling that item. Or, if you added the items via trigger then put the shop into a unit group or a unit variable (if there can be only one shop with that item) and use it to find the shop

Level 12
I think he means like the neutral marketplace building. How do you know if it's selling a particular item?

I don't have the answer and I'm not even really sure how the marketplace works.

Level 11
Well, you are the one that's putting the items in the shop right?
The items can also be added during the game in a way you can't predict which shop contains a certain item, so, if that's the case, you need to store the shop in a variable when adding the item into the shop through a trigger. Understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.