• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Requirement For Selling items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
When the unit aquires an item that is not suitable for his level (use some kind of data system for that), simply drop it or if you can refund the cost.

Also check if there is a buy item event, as that might run before the item is brought and allow you to abort it if you are of a not suitable level.

Level 5
Im trying to make kina system that allowes the hero to change class. Lemme explain it to you.

There is heroes in the corner that is owned by player "neutral". When the hero you own goes up to tex lvl 5 he can have the item "squire" that changes your hero to squire class (when ur hero gets da item he becomes neutral and moves to da place where other neutral heroes are and removes the item. And da hero u change to becomes yours. So u get a new hero and still have da previous saved.)

Level 5
...That means that you only can change class when some other classes are at a specific level.

And could you guys also post some cool names on:

Villages

Forests

Dungeons

HUMAN Hero names

Monsters (and their types (greenskin,demons,elementals etc))

Classes (mage,warrior,ranger type only)

If you help me ill put you on "Persons who helped me" list

Level 2
...That means that you only can change class when some other classes are at a specific level.

And could you guys also post some cool names on:

Villages

Forests

Dungeons

HUMAN Hero names

Monsters (and their types (greenskin,demons,elementals etc))

Classes (mage,warrior,ranger type only)

If you help me ill put you on "Persons who helped me" list
this post fits better at the idea factory, but ill post some:

Villages:
Heimdal, Shindra, Hillford, Longstrider

Forests:
Eastwood, Stormlake

Dungeons:
Devil's Throat, The Mound, Defiled Cavern

Classes:
Sorceror, Cultist, Thief, Rogue, Wizard, Druid, Berserker

Do you want me to have map suggestions for you now? :eekani:

Level 17
For all of those we have the request forum. So make a topic over there, there is a chance you wont get any/much help though. So be patient.

At your other question, just make an integer array for each hero, (so the array is for player number duh). Second make a boolean to check if the player is using a hero. (just turn it off/on when changing heroes.)

This is what I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.