• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help for new ORPG [Lineage 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi everybody, for a long time i was thinking about make an ORPG, 'cauze all the ORPG i have played are good, but not enought, Lineage 2 is a MMORPG game [massively multiplayer online role-playing game] it has a system really different to all we have seen before, now i'm looking for some help to make that map, i need people who can do at least perfectly a part of map creation, so like triggering, maping, terrain and bla bla bla .. but them all have to have IMAGINATION.

P.D. if the can speak spanish, it would be great, because i don't know english at all.

Aditional Info:
Lineage 2 the game has:
-Noblesse System: when a character reachs a minimun lvl, he can do the quest PATH OF NOBLESSE, to make him a noblesse, with new skills.
-Siege System: every town has a castle and a fortress, every certainly time happens an event, called Siege, then is when a clan atacks a castle, and if the clan leader reachs the CASTLE CRYSTAL, the castle goes for the leader's clan.
-Sub-Class: as you know, in almost every ORPG there's a class change, like if in lvl 40 change for a new job, something like that, but in this game, if you have the enought requirements, you can get the skills of other class, for example, a paladin can get the skills of a sorcerer, something like that.

well, that's all the info you need to know for now ... i hope someone accept the dare :D

Level 9
hi everybody, for a long time i was thinking about make an ORPG, 'cauze all the ORPG i have played are good, but not enought, Lineage 2 is a MMORPG game [massively multiplayer online role-playing game] it has a system really different to all we have seen before, now i'm looking for some help to make that map, i need people who can do at least perfectly a part of map creation, so like triggering, maping, terrain and bla bla bla .. but them all have to have IMAGINATION.

P.D. if the can speak spanish, it would be great, because i don't know english at all.

Aditional Info:
Lineage 2 the game has:
-Noblesse System: when a character reachs a minimun lvl, he can do the quest PATH OF NOBLESSE, to make him a noblesse, with new skills.
-Siege System: every town has a castle and a fortress, every certainly time happens an event, called Siege, then is when a clan atacks a castle, and if the clan leader reachs the CASTLE CRYSTAL, the castle goes for the leader's clan.
-Sub-Class: as you know, in almost every ORPG there's a class change, like if in lvl 40 change for a new job, something like that, but in this game, if you have the enought requirements, you can get the skills of other class, for example, a paladin can get the skills of a sorcerer, something like that.

well, that's all the info you need to know for now ... i hope someone accept the dare :D

Good luck with your ORPG, although i can't help you, but i love Lineage 2 and my first project was L2 ORPG :) (though it failed >.>)

Tiche3:grin:

Level 3
Dont mean to be a pest but you should move this post to the project recruitment section (in map developement section if you dont already know) if your wanting help on making the map(recruiting members for map developement)... plus you'll probably get better help/more responses there than in this section which generally is used for small trigger/code snipits or editor function help.

Level 7
Me hablo Espanol (the n with out the ~ bothers me), pero no bueno.

i'd help, but I have commitment issues, as well as timing issues...

Gl :D

Level 2
Dont mean to be a pest but you should move this post to the project recruitment section (in map developement section if you dont already know) if your wanting help on making the map(recruiting members for map developement)... plus you'll probably get better help/more responses there than in this section which generally is used for small trigger/code snipits or editor function help.

ok i wil... but how do i do it? xD! ... really, i am new in the forum, althought always i was download modelos, icons, and things like that, i do not really know how to move this..:cry:
tell me please:grin::grin:

Level 3
Lol im very new to forums as well lol so i dont really know either.... i think only moderators can specifically move posts but im sure you can delete this thread and copy and paste what you wrote in a new thread in the other forums. And good luck on your map btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.