• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom Items In Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello!

I create a few custom items, and I wanna make marketplace to sell this item types.

If it is an artefact (with high level) it must be selled later, than simple scroll (with less level).

Is there any way to do it with GUI or custom script?

Or, may be, I don't need do anything?
Because game catch all the item types, except campaing, automatically... but I'm not lucky enough to see it in market... ???

Thanks anybody for any information! :as:

Level 3
I mean basic market, that sells aset of different types of items, which changing during game process. (don't need creation new market)

And I wanna make my custom items appear in that base game market, when its refresh its item set. (but standart items must appear too)

In other words, I need to add a few custom items into basic item set of original game, or make it look like this. How can I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.