• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A little something about 'Thread Necromancy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
threadnecro.jpg

With the influx of newcomers to this site, I have seen a lot of thread necromantics lately, moreso than should be allowed. Don't worry folks, I'll keep this short so as not to snap your fragile attention spans.

What is Thread Necromancy?
Look at the card above. Read the description.

Why not do it?
It annoys people. You don't want to annoy people, because you might need those people in the future.

How to avoid accidental necromancing?
When opening the forum list, look at the topics. If there's an arrow next to a topic, it means there have been replies to it since last time you visited this site.

Try to only reply to the topics with an arrow next to them. This way, you'll keep the forum clean, active, and productive. Thanks.

Level 12
Eusira i'm going to have to steal one of your cards here,

fireball1yc16gn.jpg

This is spam, if your going to complain theres always PMs or site discussion.

Level 7
lol Eusira :p Either one of you, GreyArchon or Eusire, really oughta do some sort of gallery with this

@Eusira - btw. oz02 should also have "If ten or more noobs are logged on, Administrator oz02 cost (3) less to play" :p

@Rightfield - Dp I sense some power abusement and flaming regarding that "GrayArchon" (whoever that is) card. :p

lol, why do I suddenly feel the urge to see a whole set of cards, with the users of wc3sear.ch as summons? :mrgreen:

Level 7
ROFLMAO xD Eusira! Kerrigans abillities and the Wipeout Ressources flavor text, are incredibly humourous :lol: only - I am not sure that Gempalm Avenger is s'posed to be there? :p feeding my eagerness to have a full deck of cards, you are xD

is this btw. on or off topic? :| I can't tell

Level 23
Copyrights shmopyrights. It's not like we gotta pay to see these cards.

They're great, but I like my Wormskull card better. :p I love the new GreyArchon card though. Rofflecakes.

I'll trade you my Eyes of Eusira for your Kerrigan, so I can use my Attention Whore card.

PS. I never played any MTG, Pokemon, Yugioh, DBZ, or any other 'collectable' card game in my life. Dear god!

Status
Not open for further replies.