• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Kaitech[SanD];402784 said:
That's like me saying "We don't want to see your shitty map that you are secretly paying a pro to make and taking all credit" Now seriously, get a life.
1. Py is right+you make little sense in your reply.
2. Flaming is not necessary Kai, be mature for once.
3. Comics are coming up too often in offtopic which is the wrong section for such work.
4. The thread you are on about is DEFINITELY in the wrong section and the content in it isnt really show worthy in my honest opinion, considering its as blurry as HELL.

Level 13
This'll get overly spammy with few-to-no comics, therefore it will become the picture of you (maybe friends/family thread)... maybe having each person having their own thread like Elanai is doing. But I won't be posting my last one in here.

Level 25
You people and your bloody comics flame wars...

Lets play "Hope Mecheon doesn't kill us", shall we?

Which do you suggest I should do

1. BAN all comic topics so as to stop this problem at its source

2. Make a subforum where you can have your comics

Please people, pick one

Level 26
Jesus fucking Christ... have any of you ever seen Elenai's comics? Do you know how many threads he made for all of his? ONE. JUST ONE. If all of you idiots started doing that, we wouldn't be holding this idiotic topic. Comics deserve a subforum as much as the SE forum deserves to have the forum games and honest spam in different sections. Come to think of it, why couldn't these comics go into either the storywriting or the art thread? It's somewhere in between those, isn't it?

Level 24
I was considering making a sprite comic and putting it in the Storyboard thread, and then decided that I don't have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.