• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A letter to the priests of Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
(This letter was not written by me.)

Hi. I listen to your wise words, but have still some questions that I think you can help me with. I was thinking of selling my daughter as a slave (2nd Book of Moses 21:7). What do you consider to be a reasonable price? In the 3rd Book of Moses 25:44 it says loud and clear that I may own both male and female slaves from a neighbor. A friend of mine claims this is only true for slaves outside of the EU - Who of us is correct?

Another friend of mine works at home-buy and insists to work on Sundays. I'm completely clear on the fact that he must be slain (2nd book of Moses 35:2), but am I morally responsible to do this myself? Every time I burn an ox as a sacrifice I know that this gives a scent that pleases the lord (3rd Book of Moses 1:9). The problem is that the neighbors are complaining, so maybe it works equally good if I were to grill a big beef? One of my friends claims even if it's wrong to eat shellfish (3rd Book of Moses 11:10) homosexuality is worse (3rd Book of Moses 18:22). Who of us is correct, or are both equally bad?

I am shortsighted so I can obviously not go to the church as I am not to approach Gods altar when my vision is poor (3rd Book of Moses 21:20). Now I am invited to a wedding, and I wounder if it's ok for me to stand in the crest house? Many of the people I know go to their barber and cut their hair on the sides and shave their beard in the edges. This is a sin according to (3rd Book of Moses 19:27) How should this be punished?

My children have started practicing in Malmö FF, but in (3rd Book of Moses 11:7-8) it says that you shall not touch any remnants of a dead pig, so I was wondering if I should demand Malmö FF to use plastic balls? My children also spoke against me once last week, and I was wondering if I really have to stone them to death at the city gate, (5th Book of Moses 21:18-21) or if I can just as well do it home in my backyard?

My uncle has a farm in Bjärred and has insisted on farming both potatoes and whet and therefore sin against (3rd Book of Moses 19:19). His wife is not much better as she wears garments that are made of more than one type of material (usually a mix of cotton and polyester). He also has the ugly habit to curse a lot. Is it really necessary that we gather all of Bjärred to stone them (3rd Book of Moses 24:10-16)? Or does it work just as well to burn them to death on a family bonfire like we use to do with people that sleep in the same bed as relatives? (3rd Book of Moses 20:14)?

2nd Book of Moses 21:7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

3rd Book of Moses 25:44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

2nd Book of Moses 35:2 Six days ye shall work, but the seventh day shall be unto you the holy Sabbath of the LORD's rest: so that whosoever doth any work therein, shall die.

3rd Book of Moses 1:9 But the inwards and the legs they shall wash in water, and the priest shall burn altogether upon the altar, that it be a burnt sacrifice, and an offering of a sweet odour unto the LORD.

3rd Book of Moses 11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas and rivers of all that move and live in the waters, shall ye abhor.

3rd Book of Moses 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, for that is abomination.

3rd Book of Moses 21:20 or crook backed, or perleyed, or goggle eyed, or mangy or skald, or hath his stones broken.

3rd Book of Moses 19:27 ye shall not round the locks of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the tufts of thy beard.

3rd Book of Moses 11:7 And the swine, for though he divide the hoof into two claws, yet he cheweth not the cud and therefore is unclean to you.

3rd Book of Moses 11:8 Of their flesh see that ye eat not, and their carcasses see that ye twich not for they are unclean to you.

5th Book of Moses 21:18-21 If any man have a son that is stubborn, and disobedient, that he will not hearken unto the voice of his father and voice of his mother, and they have taught him nurture, but he would not hearken unto them: Then let his father and his mother take him and bring him out unto the elders of that city and unto the gate of that same place, and say unto the elders of the city. This our son is stubborn and disobedient and will not hearken unto our voice, he is a rioter and a drunkard. Then let all the men of that city stone him with stones unto death. And so thou shalt put evil away from thee, and all Israel shall hear and fear.

3rd Book of Moses 19:19 Keep mine ordinances. Let none of thy cattle gender with a contrary kind, neither sow thy field with mingled seed, neither shalt thou put on any garment of linen and woollen.

3rd Book of Moses 21:10-16 And the son of an Israelitish wife whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel. And this son of the Israelitish wife and a man of Israel, strove together in the host. And the Israelitish woman's son blasphemed the name and cursed, and they brought him unto Moses. And his mother's name was Selamith, the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan: and they put him in ward, that Moses should declare unto them what the LORD said thereto. And the LORD spake unto Moses saying, bring him that cursed{blasphemed} without the host, and let all that heard him, put their hands upon his head, and let all the multitude stone him. And speak unto the children of Israel saying: Whosoever curseth his God, shall bear his sin: And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall die for it: all the multitude shall stone him to death. And the stranger as well as the Israelite if he curse the name, shall die for it.

3rd Book of Moses 20:14 If a man take a wife and her mother thereto, it is wickedness. Men shall burn with fire both him and them, that there be no wickedness among you.

Last edited:
Level 35
If this is directed at Christian priests, it's horribly mistaken. I assume so, because it says "priest" and not "rabbi".

Judaism follows the Books of Moses, in the case of Christians, the law of Jesus overwrites Moses' teachings.

I cannot understand why Judaism follows such laws though.

Level 29
What's the point of this thread?
If it's to ridicule Judaism, should we start a more thorough religion war? because we can all find all the nonsense in all of them quite easily.

As a side note, the bible sure looks terrible in English (and what on earth are the "books of moses"? You mean the Torah, or the "old testimony", like a branch of Judaism likes to call it?)

Level 14
If this is directed at Christian priests, it's horribly mistaken. I assume so, because it says "priest" and not "rabbi".

Judaism follows the Books of Moses, in the case of Christians, the law of Jesus overwrites Moses' teachings.

I cannot understand why Judaism follows such laws though.

Matthew 5:17-20 said:
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

To me this looks like the older book is still valid.

Level 24
Aren't majority of Malmö muslims anyway?

I've lived in Malmö or to be technical at part-time and trust me that's one of the most untrue statements I've ever heard. Scania is to begin with the biggest supporter of SD which would be really unpractical if they were mostly Muslims.

Level 35
What's the point of this thread?
If it's to ridicule Judaism, should we start a more thorough religion war? because we can all find all the nonsense in all of them quite easily.

As a side note, the bible sure looks terrible in English (and what on earth are the "books of moses"? You mean the Torah, or the "old testimony", like a branch of Judaism likes to call it?)

Hi Ghostwolf, how's the IDF?

Also, I'm sorry I used the wrong term, I was so much concentrating on using "judaism" instead of "the jew faith" that I totally exhausted my political correctness quota.

To me this looks like the older book is still valid.

Yep, he fulfilled it and exchanged it for one that's valid up to this day. It is called the New Testament.

Status
Not open for further replies.