• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A good drawing tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi...I want to buy a drawing tablet and i need your advices...
I think about a Genius MousePen, 8"x6" and I don't know if this is good(single problem..I don't know if this tablet is compatible with win7) ..(btw I'm limited with the buget...not really reach:)...well I live in Romania and we have less then 100 euros earnings so...)

Thanks

Level 11
My suggestion is any tablet from Wacom. Most likely Bamboo if you're just starting out, or a medium/large sized Intuos if you're on a more serious and professional basis. Currently Wacom is the only brand I would buy a tablet from.

Status
Not open for further replies.