• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Begginer Tablet (yes, again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well, hi everyone, i've been inactive for a while, and only recently did i get back into modding WC3. I need some advice on a beginner tablet, i don't want to spend too much money, and i want something with a little more workspace because i think i would accommodate better to a bigger tablet. I saw this Aiptek tablet ( pretty big, and pretty cheap) but it didn't have too many of those side-options u have on say the intous tablets. Since i just got into digital art, even though i have been drawing almost my whole life, i'm thinking i don't really need all those extra options as long as the tablet is responsive and comfortable. What do you think?

Level 2
Wacom.

It won't matter what wacom you're getting (well unless you buy some 5 year old piece of shit)

Just get a wacom.

Bamboo is sweet for beginners, and it's very much affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.