• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1ST Drawing with a tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
This is my first drawing with a tablet imo it whas kinda hard but i start to figure it out a bit. Hope you like it and plz dont judge me to hard :p feedback is allowed afcourse :p

Attachments

• Donaldduck1bamboo.png
    Donaldduck1bamboo.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 320

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Meh, you haven't taken advantage of the tablet at all (besides manoeuvring with a stylus instead of a mouse) - it looks like it could've been a mouse-drawing as much as a tablet-drawing. You need to activate pressure controls, etc. The most popular (standard) thing to do (afaik) is to adjust size by pressure, so that you get a thinner and less opaque line if you draw soft lines whilst getting higher percentage of the size you've set with pressing harder. It'll make it seem more like a pencil.

Other than that it's really just like drawing with a pencil once you get used to thinking the tablet is the screen and the stylus is the pointer on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.