• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A girl actually named Nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
160929160546-nazi-paikidze---restricted-super-tease.jpeg

Nazí Paikidze
, sometimes also referred to as Paikidze-Barnes, born 27 October 1993) is a Georgian American chess player who holds the FIDE titles of International Master (IM) and Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She was twice world youth girls' champion and four-time European youth girls' champion in her age category.

From wikipedia

Wow, her parents must've loved the hitler

Level 15
Guys, help me find a woman named Commie. The name exists:
Commie is an unusual female given name in the United States. The last time there were more than four recorded females born named Commie was in 1953. The name was most popular in the 1910s when it had an average rank of 3,188. In 1913, it was the 3,188th most common female baby name, the most popular it has ever been.
Source: http://names.mooseroots.com/l/55701/Commie

Level 15
Level 16
@Alok I hope you know that the skull that was supposed to be Hitler's turned out to be some lady's; they never actually found Hitler's remains

Last edited:
Level 22
Lots of Filipinos has told me that my name means Dream in their language.
I think I have a bigger issue than this girl.
Someone wake me up.
Help.
Lol, what the hell? It means Dream in Serbian too. San = Dream.
Am I seeing some crazy similarities?
But... San does not mean dream in Filipino. Whoever told you that was just probably shitting you. Unless it isn't "san", I mean, the word in question.

Level 15
But... San does not mean dream in Filipino. Whoever told you that was just probably shitting you. Unless it isn't "san", I mean, the word in question.
Yeah, I looked up in an online dictionary. In none of the major languages spoken in the Philippines does San mean Dream. He must have been talking about his real name, or some other nickname he has online.

Status
Not open for further replies.