• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Free Warcraft 3 Download Without CD Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I assume you didn't register the game on battle.net? If you do that you can simply download the game whenever.

You're stuck with either doing it illegally, which I normally never recommend, but Blizzard is such a greedy bastard I don't care anymore, or buying the overpriced game online or at a store.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Attach your CD Key to your BattleNet 2.0 account and download it from Blizzard.

Doing so will lock your CDKey to you and thus make it no longer transferable (you cannot resell). If you want to keep it unlocked as you plan to sell it in the future I advise you contact a friend and ask if they can send you the offical download link provided by Blizzard.

Level 6
You can simply buy a new CD. It is not so expensive today. I personally think this is better than downloading it illegally or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.