• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A flat mana regeneration value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi :) ive tried to find a mana regeneration value that is like "regenerates 2 mana per second", but i cant... all i can find is % based, which is not what i want :)
if it requires a trigger, will you please type it whole? cus i tried and gave up when i couldnt find the "item picked up equal to <my item>" <.<

Level 4
ive made the Item being manipulated = Picked/used item now.

what do you mean with the last bit? if its a variable then it should be Unit Group i guess? and how do i "add into gorup MANA" ?

Level 4
Ok i did all this now, but its for an rpg.. and this seems like it wont work if (example) the hero picks up a second item which has 2 MP/s - would i have to make a second Unit Group? and what if the hero picks up 1 more item with 1 MP/s, would i have to make a second 1MP/s-unit group again?

Level 13
>every one sec of game
set UNITGROUP unit in playable map area matching condition (matching unit has item of type....)
pick every unit in UNITGROUP and do cation
set mana of picked unit to mana of picked unit + 2
call DestroyGroup(udg_UNITGROUP)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.