• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] How to make flat mana regeneration without Int?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
i changed unit mana regeneration to 1.00 in object editor still unit mana not regenerated, why?
reeason could be the 0 mana regen/int in gameplay constants? or that mana regen at unit object editor also related with int ?

since abilities have % regeneration i thought i made unit with 1 mp/sec regen then use abilities for increase it, +100% mana regen then will be 2mp/sec, 200% mana regen = 3 mp/sec etc

problem is for mp dont got similiar regen ability than item ability give flat hp regen

Level 10
Why not try to use trigger

You also can try use trigger to regenerate units' mana
[trigger=Test this Trigger]Regeneration
Events
Time - Every 1.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Picked every unit in (Entire map) and matching (ABILITY for (Picked unit) equal to 1)
Loops
Unit - Set (Picked unit)'s mana to (mana of (Picked unit) + 3)[/trigger]

Level 20
You also can try use trigger to regenerate units' mana
[trigger=Test this Trigger]Regeneration
Events
Time - Every 1.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Picked every unit in (Entire map) and matching (ABILITY for (Picked unit) equal to 1)
Loops
Unit - Set (Picked unit)'s mana to (mana of (Picked unit) + 3)[/trigger]

Change the Picked Unit inside the unit group to Matching Unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.