• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ello, i have a few questions, that i hope you guys can give some answers to. =P

1. How do i make the models of a spell change? For example, lets say that i take fan of knives, but insteed of knifes flying out of the hero, i want it to be missiles (from cluster rocket) etc...

2. Where do i find the menu, where i can change what heroes the tavern sells? I want to make a tavern sell some other heroes, but i cant seem to find the menu .__.'

3. When i change the name of a spell, and give a hero that spell, and i test the map, the spell doesn't have the new name, it keeps the old and original name...

4. I changed the icon on one of my heroes spells, (for example i take cluster rockets, and i change the icon to forces of nature), but when im testing the map, the icon is a picture of some guys head, and it says "tool tip missing", but when i look at the spell at the user interface, the pictures is good again...

It would rock if i could get atleast some of these questions answered, thanks in advance!!

Level 4
1. How do i make the models of a spell change? For example, lets say that i take fan of knives, but insteed of knifes flying out of the hero, i want it to be missiles (from cluster rocket) etc...

Change the Color Red Box into Cluster Rockets.(Default is Fan of Knives)
1.jpg

2. Where do i find the menu, where i can change what heroes the tavern sells? I want to make a tavern sell some other heroes, but i cant seem to find the menu .__.'

Change again the Red Box into what ever unit you want to be there.
2.jpg

3. When i change the name of a spell, and give a hero that spell, and i test the map, the spell doesn't have the new name, it keeps the old and original name...

Make sure to fill the Red Boxes.
3.jpg

4. I changed the icon on one of my heroes spells, (for example i take cluster rockets, and i change the icon to forces of nature), but when im testing the map, the icon is a picture of some guys head, and it says "tool tip missing", but when i look at the spell at the user interface, the pictures is good again...

Make sure you had filled this things:
4a.jpg

4b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.