• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
1. How to make that at the end of map, "map" check is each unit killed of owner for example player 11 and then turn on trigger victory ?

2. How to create a spell where when one hero cast a spell automaticaly another spell activate to.

3. Can you suggest me some icon pack from the net (probably i'll need it for items ... but spell are good to. I screach whole hive but that isn't what i looking for :gg:)

+Rep who helps ^^

Level 8
English not your first language? If that is so the mistakes can be overlooked.

1. I am not sure what you want. You either want a) after the victory condition all units die or b) the victory condition is that all units are dead. Specify.

2. Trigger
Unit starts the effect of the spell
Condition
Spell being cast is equal to Spell A
Actions
Order Mountain King to cast Thunderclap (or whatever)

3. What do you want exactly? If you tell us what kind of icons you want (eg. elemental/darkness/light/purple/red etc) we could search them for you.

Level 28
3. Can you suggest me some icon pack from the net (probably i'll need it for items ... but spell are good to. I screach whole hive but that isn't what i looking for )
This is obviously a fail-sentence...
You have searched through the entire hive, but didn't find anything you were looking for, so we have to guess what you were looking for and link it to you?
Instead, tell us what you actually want, like Jsprat100 had already metioned.
How are we supposed to know whether you are creating a futuristic, medieval or theme-based map (such as anime, satire)?
How do we know which spells your map uses so the icons will fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.