• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have a couple questions. One: Theres a way to remove the rally point from a structure that sells units. Anyone know how?
And Two: Is there a tutorial on exporting/importing custom scripts? Or if it is even possible?

Thanks in advance.

Level 9
About the rally point search in your GUI triggers u will find it and about the scripts there is instruction on most of them how to import a script but i think there are tutorials if there aren't ask the creator of the script how to import it

Level 13
Yea that works fine and dandy. Ty very much for that. I still was hoping that someone would show me /describe to me how to import custom scripts.

you just need to learn them......

i will tell you what script to use on what variable,but firstly

set variable = (your value)
>use the variable as many times you want until you want to change the variable and than do the custom script
Custom Script: ....(udg_NameOfYourVariable)

>each variable type uses specific custom script...

Point
call RemoveLocation(udg_NameOfYourPointVariable)

Unit Group
call DestroyGroup(udg_NameOfYourUnitGroupVariable)

Player Group
call DestroyForce(udg_NameOfYourPlayerGroupVariable)
>do not use on player group - (All Players)

>this was all for removing leaks so i will put this too

when you create special effect
Special Effect - Destroy (LastCreatedSpecialEffect)

EDIT: damn what a miss.... :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.