• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] A few model Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I Could use a little help putting the finishing touches on an old project. These two Pandaren models need team color.
PandarenBig

and this fel orc model I could use some decay anims because I'm not using it as a hero

all simple stuff for someone that know what they are doing. Unfortunately I'm not a model maker. Thanks for reading. I'd appreciate the help

Level 4
I Could use a little help putting the finishing touches on an old project. These two Pandaren models need team color.
PandarenBig

and this fel orc model I could use some decay anims because I'm not using it as a hero

all simple stuff for someone that know what they are doing. Unfortunately I'm not a model maker. Thanks for reading. I'd appreciate the help
Anyone got the Pandaren Geomancer and/or the Blademaster?

Level 34
Anyone got the Pandaren Geomancer and/or the Blademaster?
Yours Truly made some edits of many pandaren models for his custom race contest entry:
Including an edit that maybe the one you're looking for:

Level 4
A
Yours Truly made some edits of many pandaren models for his custom race contest entry:
Including an edit that maybe the one you're looking for:
Awesome! Yeah so the Geomancer is done. Anyone got the decay anims for the blademaster model?

Status
Not open for further replies.